101-110

1

Chapter 101 Promise to be together

Situ Yu said to Yang Yang: "Yangyang, I never thought about taking Nuan Nuan away from you, but three years ago... After that incident, I asked Xiao Fang to find you, I admit, that night. Let me remember you...for a lifetime, if it wasn't for the urgency of time, I didn't plan to leave like that, maybe I would propose to you at that time, maybe we are already together now, or maybe we are separated."

Yang Yang frowned. Mei looked at Situ Yu and said, "Have you ever found me? Don't lie! With your identity, if you have the heart, how can you not find me."

Situ Yu sighed: "Indeed, if I was determined to find me then You, of course, can find it, but at that time, if I really did that, Yangyang, your life now may be completely different, maybe it will be good, maybe it will be terrible, or even..."

What, Situ Yu didn't After finishing speaking, Yang Yang could see from Situ Yu's eyes that he didn't finish the second half of his sentence.

Even if they are ordinary lovers, it is not easy for two men to be together. The answer can be imagined. Not to mention the identity of Situ Yu, if they are together, what they will face is not only the two a family, but an entire country.

Thinking of this, Yang Yang seemed to suddenly understand what Situ Yu said before, "maybe together, or separate".

Yang Yang pursed his lips, and his mood instantly hit rock bottom. He lowered his head and said angrily, "Then what are you doing to provoke me now? Since you also know, we can't..."

"No, that was just before," Situ Yu interrupted Yang Yang's words and said, "I couldn't do it before, but now I can, Yangyang, believe me, as long as you want, it won't be long before our family can be together forever."

Yang Yang trembled as he watched Situ Yu said: "You... want to be with me?"

Situ Yu smiled and said, "Of course, do you think I can leave you and Nuan Nuan alone? You are my everything, my home, leave You, am I going to be homeless?"

"Home..."

The word home has a very special meaning for Yang Yang, even though he also has a home, if that counts as a home.

Since he was a child, he and his father were the only people in the family, not even a relative, and his father's attitude towards him... Thinking of this, Yang Yang couldn't help feeling sour. Since he entered elementary school, his father left him alone in the He went to the only boarding school in the mountains. The reason why he started boarding in elementary school is because the road from the mountain of his home to the mountain of the school is too far. If he wants to go to school, he must live in the school like other children. inside.

He is the same as them, but not the same, because at least on weekends, the relatives of those children will come early to take them home for the weekend, only Yang Yang, not Yang Yang, because when he came, his father told him After that, if you want to go to school, you have to live in the school for a whole semester. You can only go home when the winter and summer vacations are over every year. If he dares to sneak back in the middle, he will not be allowed to go to school again. Yang Yang wants to go to school and is eager to go to school, so he has to be obedient and listen to his father's words. He can't go home even on weekends, so every weekend or holiday, he is the only one left in the school, the playground, dormitory, and classrooms are all only He is alone. So when he knew that he had Nuan Nuan, although he was afraid, he still made up his mind to keep him, because with Nuan Nuan, he would have a home. Although Yang Yang was afraid of a man's pregnancy, he was afraid of Nuan Nuan. He always felt that it was the best gift from God to him. He doesn't like women. When he was in his twenties, he only liked one Liu Junming. When he broke up with Liu Junming, Yang Yang felt that he would probably never fall in love with anyone again in his life, which means that in his life he might In this way, a person grows old alone, but at this time, he has warmth and relatives who are connected with his blood. This is not a gift, what is it? But now, when the man in front of him told him that he wanted to become a forever family with him, Yang Yang admitted that he was really moved, very moved.