61-70

61

Chapter 61 Become the past tense [Nine more]

"Don't!" Xue Xian was shocked, "Don't, Xiao Shao, Uncle Xiao, be careful! Three years ago, I just casually said something about him buying a ring, and he almost killed him. Now you If you tell him about this, he will definitely kill me!!!" Xiao Fang snorted coldly, pinched Xue Xian's chin and said, "Xue Xian, I'll send you a famous saying, nozuonodie! Do you understand?"

Xue Xian hurriedly said: "Ming... I understand."

Xiao Fang shook his hand and let Xue Xian go.

Xue Xian rubbed his chin, still couldn't help his gossip heart, leaned forward and asked, "Xiao Fang, since the person you're looking for isn't the prince, who are you going to ask for help in the end? I agree with that person. Don't you know? To be honest, I really want to know, which angel is willing to help you so badly."

Xiao Fang thought of Linguo's baby face, and the little angel Cupid he saw in the oil painting, don't say It's kind of like.

He opened his mouth to return to Xue Xian and said, "You've seen that person, but you don't know him."

"Have you seen him? Don't you know him?" Xue Xian was stunned, "Impossible, Xiao Fang, it's not my fault, as long as I have seen that person once, You can definitely remember him, tell me, what is his name? Which son and brother?"

Xiao Fang glanced at him: "Lin Guo, do you know him?"

"Lin Guo?" Xue Xian really doesn't know the name I know, "Who is it?"

Xiao Fang laughed at him: "Who said just now that as long as you have seen it once, you can definitely remember it?"

Xue Xian blushed, jumped up and quibble: "This person, remember my name. I can't remember it, but remembering your face is definitely an expert. In this way, when you call someone here, I can definitely remember the face when I see it! If you don't believe me, let's make a bet!"

Xiao Fang thought of the previous unhappy breakup between him and Lin Guo, He frowned and said, "Just for this, is it worth it?"

Xue Xian stopped doing it, and shouted: "What's wrong? You dare not gamble? Okay, then you just admit defeat, I don't care about you. ."

"Ha? I admit defeat?" Xiao Fang sneered, "Okay, I'll bet with you, I'll call someone right now, if someone comes, you still can't remember, Xue Xian, the one you just bought recently The car belongs to me!"

Xue Xian gritted his teeth: "You are really welcome, okay! If I lose, the car belongs to you, but what if you lose?"

Xiao Fang saw Xue Xian smiling With bad intentions, he asked: "What do you want?"

Xue Xian smiled and said: "Of course it is the exclusive news of His Royal Highness! For example...why did he suddenly become so diligent!" Xiao Fang gave Xue Xian a contemptuous look : "Sure enough, it's very difficult to keep you from dying!"

Xue Xian said, "I don't care about me, do you dare to gamble!"

Xiao Fang smiled and proved it with practical actions. He took out his phone and gave it to Lin. Guo made a phone call.

The phone rang for a long time before someone answered, and as soon as I heard the sound, I knew I was sleeping.

"Hey..."

Xiao Fang squinted his eyes, because of Situ Yu, it can be said that he can't play well and sleep well every day, but Lin Guo seems to be living a very comfortable life!