251-260

51

Chapter 251

"Sir, you're back." Bi Qingsheng opened the door, nodded to Liao Kun, and nodded slightly to Chen Zhao, and the realization fell on Yang Yang.

Although it felt a little unimaginable, when I heard Liao Kunqian say that when he had a son, Bi Qingsheng was really happy for him. Anyway, Liao Kunqian was also in his early fifties, over half a hundred years old, even a child No, this huge Liao family, once known as the Liao family of the God of War, was really forgotten by everyone after a hundred years?

The Bi family has served the Liao family all their lives. Even if Liao Kunqian doesn't care, Bi Qingsheng can't bear to watch it.

Seeing Yang Yang now, in Bi Qingsheng's heart, is like seeing his own child, there is no difference.

Yang Yang also found that the housekeeper was looking at him, but his eyes were very kind, and he didn't feel annoying at all.

Naturally, Liao Kunqian also found out, so he introduced Yang Yang: "Yang Yang, this is Uncle Bi, what do you need to live here, even though I told Uncle Bi that he is the housekeeper here and my best partner, of course , and your father are also classmates, so we are all acquaintances, so don't be too restrained."

Yang Yang nodded, and quickly called out politely: "Uncle Bi." Bi

Qingsheng smiled and nodded, and asked, "Yang Yang, right? Do you mind if I call it that?"

Yang Yang said: "Of course not."

Bi Qingsheng smiled slightly and asked, "How old is Yang Yang this year?"

Yang Yang replied, "Twenty-six."

Bi Qingsheng thought about it After a while, he said, "Twenty-sixth... birthday should be spring, right?"

Yang Yang replied, "Yes, it's the ninth birthday of the second lunar month."

Bi Qingsheng chuckled, looked at Chen Zhao's eyebrows and said with a playful expression, "February ah ...the day is just right."

Chen Zhao suddenly became angry, blushing and glaring at Bi Qingsheng, he stretched out his hand and took Yang Yang's hand and said, "A Yang, I can tell you, you have to be careful, don't look at this guy's appearance and kindness, yes Everyone has a smile on their face, but in fact, in this world, he has the worst heart, and when he turns around and sells you, you have to help him count the money, so you stay away, as far as you can get the best!"

Bi I don't mind celebrating my birthday, and I still have a kind smile on my face.

Liao Kunqian jumped out and said, "It's alright, it's getting late, clean up and go to bed early, it will be dawn in a while."

Liao Kunqian said, and said to Yang Yang, "Your uncle Bi has given the room to you. When you are ready, let your Uncle Bi take you there, some clothes that are prepared for you in the afternoon in the closet, you can see if the size is okay, if not tomorrow morning, I will have someone bring you new ones." Yang Yang nodded. Said: "Okay, then I'll go back to the room first, father, father, you also rest early." Liao Kunqian

nodded with a smile, Chen Zhao also replied: "Go." Bi Qingsheng looked at it with surprise.

Liao Kun gave him a dry look, and when he saw someone's face full of spring, he lowered his head and pursed his lips slightly and smiled, "Yangyang, come with me."

Bi Qingsheng led Yang Yang up to the third floor, the most east room, and Bi Qingsheng pushed open the door , invite him in.

"This place used to be the room where the adults lived when they were young, but it has been empty since then. The Liao family is very thin. Since the old man passed away, there are only adults left in this house. If you shout, you can hear the echo. , this time the adults can find your father and son, it is a kind of death from God."