121-130

21

Chapter 121

Situ Yu was always very patient in this matter. He told Ruan Xinyun from his first encounter with Yang Yang three years ago, including how he took advantage of the dangers of others. I tried my best to get Yang Yang to accept him again, and finally, it was Nuan Nuan's life experience.

Ruan Xinyun is indeed the mother of a country who has seen the wind and waves. When Situ Yu told him that Yang Yang gave birth to Nuan Nuan, Ruan Xinyun's face was surprised, but he did not lose his temper.

Although she was full of questions now, she still waited patiently for Situ Yu to finish speaking. Ruan Xinyun did not speak immediately, but sat there to digest it herself, and then asked in a low voice, "So, what do you mean, Nuan Nuan? It's actually your father? It was Yang Yang who gave birth to your child?"

Situ Yu said in a low voice, "That's true."

Ruan Xinyun said anxiously, "Isn't there a possibility that the news is wrong?"

Situ Yu Her brows sank, and she looked at Ruan Xinyun and called out: "Mother."

Ruan Xinyun was startled, and Situ Yu was angry. Her words were clearly questioning Yang Yang. Ruan Xinyun did not expect that Yang Yang was so important in her son's heart. Yes, I have been to the Taimiao Temple, is it important?

It's hard to imagine that this ruthless son of mine would one day do such an outrageous thing. His Royal Highness, the dignified prince, actually went downstairs to be the husband stone? If this is said, it is estimated that few people will believe it.

Ruan Xinyun couldn't help sighing in her heart, and suddenly remembered something. Three years ago, Situ Yu's marriage proposal was rejected. Outsiders don't know about this. She, the mother, knows that. After all, Situ Yu had already asked her and her husband before the proposal. Opinion.

It's just that the result was beyond their expectations. The two who grew up with their son as childhood sweethearts and had been together for 20 years finally broke up, and it was the woman who dumped their son.

Regarding this point, Ruan Xinyun is really not boasting. In this world, there are probably very few women who can refuse her son's proposal, and there is only one person who has always loved her son deeply.

Later, that person left, and Situ Yu came back from a trip to the country, and there was a subtle change. Others couldn't see it, but Ruan Xinyun, the mother, could feel that Situ Yu seemed to have lost interest in all women all of a sudden. Not even the occasional night-time night and only returning in the early hours of the morning.

Ruan Xinyun always felt that it was that person who hurt her son. Although she didn't like that girl very much in the past, after that incident, she didn't like it even more.

But now, Ruan Xinyun found that she seemed to be wrong, maybe... the person who changed her son was not the girl's departure, but... this man named Yang Yang?

At least since childhood, it was the first time Situ Yu got angry with her.

Ruan Xinyun sighed and said to Situ Yu: "It seems... you are serious this time."

Situ Yu said: "It's still the mother who knows her son."

Ruan Xinyun really felt that she had fallen into a pit, and it was a sweet Another painful pit, Nuan Nuan is reluctant to let her go, such a lovely grandson, such a well-behaved baby, how could she be willing to let go?

But she can't have a son or a child's mother... No, it's the child's father, right?

Ruan Xinyun looked at his son and said aggrieved: "Yu'er, why do I think you just dug a hole and waited for me to jump?" Situ Yu chuckled and said, "Then this hole, the mother should jump or not. Jumping?"