281-290

81

Chapter 281

It was snowing heavily, and Liao Kunqian rushed back before the road was icy. Naturally, Yang Yang didn't leave and stayed in the East Palace.

Yang Yang was sitting on the soft slump, the glass window had a layer of ice on the outside, it looked very beautiful, the house was warm, and the goose feather snow was still falling outside the house, Nuan Nuan couldn't wait to run out to build a snowman, and he was all wrapped up. It must be like a ball, a small face is frozen red, but it seems that it can't feel the cold at all.

After a while, the two big snowballs rolled, Zhao Yun helped him to stack the two snowballs together, Nuan Nuan pointed at the snowballs and gestured, probably to say that they were different, Zhao Lan bone elf monster, immediately followed Nuan Nuan said a few words, then turned and ran.

Not long after, she came back with two brooms in her hand, a red plastic bucket, a carrot, two mushrooms, and a tube of chili sauce in the bucket. Yang Yang really didn't know how she came up with it. Carrots and The shiitake mushrooms were inserted by Nuan Nuan, the plastic bucket and broom were made by Zhao Yun, and finally the mouth smeared with chili sauce was made by Zhao Lan. After the three people tossed around, the snowman really looked like it.

Then Nuan Nuan actually took off her scarf and tied it for the snowman. Zhao Yun and Zhao Lan took out their mobile phones and wanted to take pictures of Nuan Nuan and the snowman. Nuan Nuan was very cooperative and stood beside the snowman to pose. Zhu also took out his mobile phone and took a few pictures to save.

When Situ Yu came over, he had a bowl of chicken soup in his hand. Yang Yang saw it and said speechlessly, "Don't be so exaggerated, right?"

Situ Yu smiled and said, "The mother said that you didn't eat much at noon, so this chicken soup must be kept out of the way. I'll watch you drink it."

Yang Yang stretched out his hand to take it, and said, "I also ate a lot, and besides, this chicken soup is drunk by confinement people, what am I drinking now."

Situ Yu looked at Yang Yang , sighed softly, and said, "Did anyone take care of you after you gave birth to Nuan Nuan?"

Yang Yang blinked, looked at Situ Yu and smiled and said, "Yes, Lin Guo has been with me."

In fact, Lin Guo really didn't have so much time to spend with him. Lin Guo was still in school at that time. He could only take care of Yang Yang when he was not in class. So most of the time, Yang Yang came by himself, cooking for himself, and taking care of Yang Yang himself. Taking care of the baby, of course, it's better not to tell Situ Yu.

Situ Yu saw Yang Yang grinning at him, but he was still distressed. He reached out to hold Yang Yang's hand, and whispered, "Thank you for your hard work."

Yang Yang said with a playful look in his eyes: "It's hard work, or next time? It's your next life?"

Yang Yang was originally a joke, he said it on purpose, but Situ Yu took it seriously, grabbed Yang Yang's hand, raised it to his lips and kissed him: "If you can let me answer the question You, then let me bear all the pain from three years ago."

Yang Yang was stunned, looking at Situ Yu's eyes full of sincerity, it was just a joke, he was so serious, Yang Yang suddenly felt warm in his heart Yang's mouth is still dead duck mouth: "You...you said it lightly, it's not because there is no way to replace this, so you say it on purpose, don't think I don't know.

" , Yang Yang lowered his head, the corners of his eyes glowed with pink.

Situ Yu smiled in a low voice, took the empty bowl from his hand and put it aside, stretched out his hand and pulled the thin blanket on his body for him.