181-190

81

Chapter 181 Chen Ai Gets Married

Situ Yu was not silent this time, he said to Ruan Xinyun: "I understand what the mother means, the family and the country are all in the world, naturally there must be a family and a country, and the mother is worried that the sheep and sheep will be implicated, I understand all of this, I love Huanzhi, Everything is just to repay the two words, when her father saved the father, I promised her that I would grant her a wish in the future, and then unfortunately I fell into the water, she rescued me, I promised to grant her another wish, first of all. The first wish, she wants me to be her boyfriend, the second wish is to propose to her on her twentieth birthday, I have fulfilled both wishes, since she refuses to marry me, then I promise her The things that have been done have been completed, and naturally I will not have any emotional connection with her in the future."

Ruan Xinyun said in surprise: "You...you are telling the truth?"

Situ Yu raised his eyebrows and said, "Have my mother ever seen me? Would you lie about these things?"

Ruan Xinyun thought for a while and said, "No, Huanzhi doesn't seem to have any feelings for you. Since she asked you to propose, why did she reject your proposal afterwards?"

Situ Yu said: "Huanzhi has always been careful and arrogant. Although she lives with her mother, her mother is weak. Since childhood, Huanzhi has stronger self-esteem than men, and she doesn't want to lose to others. Since she asked me to propose marriage, If I really did what she wanted, she would be reluctant to accept it, such a crown princess position would become a kind of charity for her."

Ruan Xinyun looked at Situ Yu in surprise and said, "Then... Since you have guessed everything, then you promised to propose to her, could it be... you did it on purpose?"

Situ Yu pursed his lower lip and said, "Since Liu Shui has no intention of procrastinating, there is no need to continue dragging it on. I'm afraid it will be more troublesome to go, if you stop it, you will suffer from it."

Ruan Xinyun rationalized his thoughts and responded: "So, all this is basically what you did on purpose, do you want Huanzhi to leave you on her own initiative? Situ Yu said: "

Huanzhi's self-esteem is too strong. If I openly refuse, I'm worried that she will not be able to accept it and do something extreme. Now she is taking the initiative to withdraw without losing her face or hurting her." Self-respect, and I can let her leave just like that, and it's not just my life to be in touch with me, it's also a three-pronged effort."

Ruan Xinyun was a little helpless, sighed, and went to the chair and said, "I've been worrying for so long, I've been worrying for so long. You know it clearly in your heart, like a mirror, naturally everything is clear."

Situ Yu smiled. Next said: "But there is still something to trouble the mother-in-law. If Huanzhi really returns to the country, she should ask her mother to help me look at it. After all, in some aspects, my people are not suitable."

Ruan Xinyun said: "Why, are you worried? He hurt Yang Yang?"

Situ Yu said: "It's not a worry, it's inevitable, with what I know about Huanzhi, she may be unable to think about it for a while."

Ruan Xinyun thought about it, "Then if Huanzhi made a mistake today, it hurt her. Yang Yang, who are you helping?"

Situ Yu raised his chin slightly and said, "Mother's words are a bit redundant. I naturally put my family first."

As for who Situ Yu is referring to as "family", it is Ruan Xinyun didn't need to say more, Ruan Xinyun suddenly smiled and said: "It seems that I really think too much, you understand what you should do better than me."