5

Isn't this nonsense!

Tan Qing gave He Mingyu a glance, and stretched out his hand to compare it to an approximate size: "It grows so big, it is difficult to raise and eat, and I guess IQ may have followed his own father."

He Mingyu felt uncomfortable hearing this, and frowned, "How can such a small child see IQ? By the way, you just said the child's... the biological father? Not your child?"

Tan Qing rubbed her swollen belly and said without any burden: "I gave birth to him, but he still has a father who has planted seeds!"

Since Tan Qing's credit value has long been negative, He Mingyu's expression became cold again: "You won't want to say again, is it my child?"

Tan Qing sucked her stomach frowningly: "It's yours. If you don't believe it, do it, don't you have anything to check?"

From Rong Sheng to the present, Tan Qing's answer to this incident seems to be unexpectedly affirmative.

He Mingyu was silent for a moment, and said: "I will do the test."

The happy event fell from the sky, and Tan Qing was happy.

However, He Mingyu did not see much happiness or anger on his face, and he continued: "If it is found out that it is not mine..."

"That must be!"

Tan Qing moved his **** twice, got closer to He Mingyu, blinked and said, "If it is found out that it is yours, can you give me a million to get me far?"

He Mingyu: "..."

He Dong's face finally healed a bit and immediately turned cloudy again: "Tan Qing, you gave birth to ask me for money?"

Tan Qing curled her lips and sighed: "Of course not..."

Isn't this that he thought at first that he could give birth to a beautiful and funny little fox?

It's best to join him in the mountain and dominate the mountain, like a mountain king.

result.

Who knows that He Mingyu's genes are so powerful.

Ahhhhh!

He hates it!

Tan Qing finished grinding her teeth, raised her head and blinked: "Well, it's mainly because raising children is too expensive..."

He Mingyu’s life circle basically never complained about the cost of raising a child. He didn’t expect to get this answer from Tan Qing, and he paused for a few seconds before saying: "How expensive is it?"

Tan Qing raised her finger: "Look, the kid has to drink milk powder, he has to eat some eggs, and he has to drink broth..."

"The key is-"

Tan Qing felt that this was unnecessary, and said very irritably, "Humans still go to school? Why do humans go to school? Isn't it enough to eat and drink and wander around!"

He Mingyu: "..."

He Mingyu's face was as dark as the bottom of a pot, and he looked at Tan Qing expressionlessly: "Your biology teacher has not taught you, is the existence of educational activities the biggest difference that distinguishes humans from other mammals?"

Other mammals talk about Qing: "..."

Oh, human beings.

It happened that He Mingyu added another sentence at the end: "The people who walked around with enough food and drink are social idlers. Practice has proved that the highest crime rate is this kind of people."