113

If there is something that has never changed in Tan Qing for thousands of years, it must be the scumbag and laziness of him.

If you have to add the same thing, there is shame.

"Big Brother Mingfeng, I want to eat roasted chicken tonight, I want the tender one!"

"Brother Phoenix, stew the old duck soup tonight?"

"Phoenix Phoenix, Qingqing gave the shuttlecock that was pierced two days ago to play bald... I want to pierce another..."

Mingfeng: "..."

Thousands of years have passed, and the little fox cub that can just prey on its own has grown into a pure white and beautiful big fox.

When sitting on the head of a sycamore tree with nine big tails, the radiant fur is as soft and smooth as the finest satin.

Tan Qing sat unceremoniously on the big sycamore tree and stroked her tail one by one, fluffy and beautiful, and then distressedly blew off the floating hair that had fallen from the upper layer, and grievedly rubbed the phoenix's arms. Lane: "Mingfeng, spring is here."

The phoenix was looking down at the document sent by the heavenly emperor's mandarin eagle.

The document stated that the time for his lower realm had come, and I hope that he will return to the Immortal Throne immediately and regain the auspicious sign.

Tan Qing, who leaned over to look at the document, didn’t understand the words of the Emperor of Heaven. He kicked Phoenix with his foot unhappily, and repeated what he said just now: “Spring is here!”

Mingfeng did not live in the Heavenly Court on weekdays, and rarely visited the Heavenly Emperor.

Because it is in charge of the source of the heavenly fire and the auspiciousness of the three realms, the phoenix is ​​not counted as the **** of the celestial realm, nor is it under the jurisdiction of the celestial realm.

The words are modest and polite, and the politeness is very good, but the meaning of expectation can be seen completely.

Mingfeng collected the papers casually, and turned around to give Tan Qing a cold and reserved look: "What about spring?"

Tan Qing had already learned to transform into a human form in a long time.

At this time, the white and tender face showed an expression of incomparable grief and indignation. He pulled up his big tail with his hands, shook his head towards the Phoenix, and said with a drooping head, "Woo, Qingqing has started to shed hair."

Mingfeng: "..."

However, he hadn't waited for Phoenix to speak.

Tan Qing crossed his legs and said confidently: "Today I secretly became a man to look for an old Chinese doctor at the foot of the mountain! He said that most of the hair loss is because of a bad mood! Children like me shouldn't If you are in a bad mood, you will be bald if you continue to do this!"

Mingfeng: "..."

Tan Qing straightened up and sincerely stretched out his claws towards Phoenix: "So you can tie me a shuttlecock again. I want the blue and purple hairs on the upper half of your tail and the lower half. "

Mingfeng: "..."

The emotionless Phoenix retracted his gaze on Tan Qing. The tall and tall man in Yinglang easily jumped down from the treetop and quickly disappeared from Tan Qing's sight.

Tan Qing: Huh.

Tan Qing, who wanted to catch the phoenix that best looked at the feathers, did not give up even after several setbacks, and decided to wait for the phoenix on the old phoenix tree.