18

Tan Qing took a bite of the apple indifferently: "Uncle, you are mistaken, this is my son."

"Moreover…"

Tan Qing smoothly picked up Tan Chi Chi from He Mingyu's arms, took a closer look, and said disgustedly, "No matter where you look like him, don't all human children look like this, they are dumb and dumb."

Uncle Wang: "..."

Uncle Wang was choked and his beard turned up.

He Mingyu rubbed his eyebrows, and reached out and handed the milk bottle on the small table to Tan Qing: "This is my parents' housekeeper. You can call Uncle Wang with me."

Then he turned around: "Uncle Wang, this is Tan Qing, it's..."

"It's a friend he used to run with."

Tan Qing curled up her mouth with a smile, and said sincerely, "Hey hehe for short."

He Mingyu: "..."

With a pair of panda eyes, President He sat down on the big sofa with a headache, and said tiredly, "Forget it, Uncle Wang, he used to be an actor, don't pay attention to him. What's going on here today?"

It was the first time Uncle Wang saw someone showing up at He Mingyu's house so early, and he took a few more glances before taking his gaze back.

He opened the purse in his hand and took out a few delicately packaged tea cakes from it, "Madam recently received a few hundred-year-old Pu'er tea bricks. Let me send you some."

He Mingyu took it casually, took apart the coarse paper on the outer layer and smelled it: "Thank you, Uncle Wang."

Uncle Wang pulled the bag back and said with a smile: "What are you polite with Uncle Wang? Master, there is one more thing Madam asked me to come over today."

He Mingyu said: "What?"

Uncle Wang did not speak directly, but first glanced at Tan Qing.

Tan Qing was snatching the powdered milk that He Mingyu had just made with the talker in her arms, and after taking a few big mouthfuls, the little boy was crying with anger.

He watched Liulu, successfully matched the eyes of Uncle Wang, raised his hand, and said cleverly: "OK OK, I avoid me, you guys talk first."

Then he quickly slapped the boy, opened the bedroom door and entered.

Uncle Wang took a few steps closer to He Mingyu after confirming that the door to the room had been closed: "Master, Madam wants me to come over this time. I also want to tell you that the too old man may not be able to hold it for a few days."

He Mingyu was taken aback for a while, and was not too surprised: "When it's winter, the doctor didn't say that the doctor said that his physical condition was okay, why is it so sudden?"

Uncle Wang shook his head: "This person is the age that God rewards when he is old. God is unhappy someday, who knows?"

He paused and sighed, "Madam means...After all, you are a great-great-great-grandson of your immediate family. If your time is convenient recently, letting you go back to the old house to accompany you for the last few days, at least it will be considered a look."

This request is reasonable.

Three generations have passed since the prosperity of the He family, with many ancestral lines.

Although the old man has been retiring from the top for a long time, his connections still exist, so he can't take it lightly.

He Mingyu thought for a while: "I know. I went to the company to take care of my work today, and I'll rush over in the evening."