107

Maybe it was because of being detained for too long, it faded away from the spotlight and the attention of fans.

There was an indescribable depression on Ran Anluo's face at this time.

The uniform size of the detention center clothing is a bit bigger.

Covering him, he is neither energetic nor attractive.

Under the bleak incandescent lamp of the detention center, the three-dimensional facial features after makeup were somewhat unremarkable, like ordinary people who would never be found after falling into the crowd.

He Mingyu sat down on the other side of the glass with a cold expression, "What's the matter?"

Through a thick layer of bullet-proof glass, Ran Anluo clearly saw the unhappiness in He Mingyu's expression very clearly.

From the first meeting to the next few meetings, there is no difference in indifference.

Ran Anluo had a bruise on the corner of her mouth at some point. When she laughed, she took a breath of pain and said, "He Dong, do you hate me?"

He Mingyu glanced at Ran Anluo without the slightest disturbance: "If you ask to see me for this matter, I hope not to waste each other's time."

The visiting room in the detention center is very small, and the conditions for carrying equipment are very average.

He Mingyu got up from the wooden chair without a backrest, raised his wrist and looked at his watch——

If it weren't for coming here, I would have spared time today to go to parents' house with Tan Qing, and then take Tan Qing to Shengjing Entertainment.

Thinking about the schedule that was delayed today, He Mingyu's face was rarely impatient, and he lifted up his steps and prepared to leave.

Ran Anluo suddenly leaned forward and said loudly, "He Mingyu, are you not curious about why Tan Qing could sleep in your bed that night?"

"keep quiet!"

The guard standing next to Ran Anluo grabbed Ran Anluo's shoulder and pushed the person back to the seat, "Honestly, speak well!"

Ran Anluo was unable to move by a guard on the left and right. He bit his lip and said every word: "Why did you fall in love with Tan Qing? Love him with good bed skills? Love him wave? Love him. Will seduce men?"

He Mingyu stopped.

I don't know if it was because of the long-term detention life, or because Yan Mu's previous visits scared Ran Anluo, as Ji Yanxiu said.

After the star halo is gone.

Ran Anluo looked like a dying struggling person who wanted to desperately hold on to the last chance of a comeback.

He Mingyu turned around and returned to the pane of glass facing Ran Anluo just now.

It just didn't sit down, but lowered his head slightly, looking down at the man at the other end in a condescending posture.

A few seconds passed.

He Mingyu said calmly: "If you don't want to add a few more years of imprisonment, it's best to keep your mouth shut."

Ran Anluo's nasty words that were meant to be spoken were swallowed abruptly. He raised the corners of his mouth and laughed mockingly: "Are you threatening me now? Then I tell you, He Mingyu, the one who slept in your bed at that time should have been mine. !"

"I should be the one who should go abroad to get a marriage certificate with you now! I am the one who should live with you!"

"What is Tan Qing!? He is just lucky! Why didn't he go to death! If he snatched someone else's things, he should be thundered by thousands of knives and five horses.