17

Tan Qing glanced at the narrow alley in surprise, then at the physique of He Mingyu's car, and couldn't help but admire the driver in the front row.

After a glance, He Mingyu's face darkened.

His clothes were slightly wrinkled in the biting night wind, and he stopped in front of Tan Qing: "Get in the car."

Tan Qing pointed to her small broken house, and said in a strange manner: "Oh, I dare not dare, He Dong is an upper-class diamond brother. If I get in your car and be photographed by paparazzi, then I might have to live in Dashan. Inside."

He Mingyu calmly said: "Keep staying here, do you want to take your child into the police station again?"

Tan Qing: "..."

After the founding of the People’s Republic of China, Tan Qing, who became a master, immediately fell into a group, and said in a low voice and vigilantly: "How did you know?"

He Mingyu became even more angry: "Why don't you know to call Rong Sheng if you don't know to call me? If Rong Sheng is with his Yingying Yanyan, do you think he has time to care about you?"

Tan Qing deeply agrees, nodded and said: "Yes, so it seems that I'm pretty lucky."

He Mingyu: "..."

He Mingyu took a deep breath and looked at the sleeping Zhengxiang's chatteringly, then turned sideways and walked away: "It's late, get in the car, don't let me say it a third time."

Tan Qing looked at the window of her house reluctantly: "Oh..."

He pouted and climbed into the car.

Halfway through the climb, he suddenly got his head out and poked He Mingyu in the waist.

He Mingyu bowed his head: "What's the matter?"

Tan Qing smiled and flattened his palm towards He Mingyu: "Well, Mr. He, can you give me a few hundred yuan for the fare? If you throw me and the **** out again later, I can take a taxi back by myself."

He Mingyu: "..."

He Mingyu was so angry that he didn't even take the back seat, and pulled the car door to get into the co-pilot.

The driver, who had never sat side by side with his boss, was taken aback. He didn't even pull the handbrake smoothly and asked tremblingly, "Mr. He, where shall we go back?"

He Mingyu glanced over Tan Qinghe Tanji in the rearview mirror, and said coldly, "Go back to the house near the company."

The house near the company has a roof jump. Looking out from the 270-degree floor-to-ceiling window of the living room, you can see the feasting night view of the entire city of J.

Just when I was on the elevator, Tanjiji woke up from sleep, and at the first glance I saw He Mingyu standing next to him.

However.

I don’t know if it’s because of my grudges that I was returned by free shipping before, or maybe because I just saw Rongsheng, which is more interesting and keen on buying and buying.

In short.

In just one day, the boy's enthusiasm for He Mingyu has quickly dropped back to freezing point.

He pursed his small mouth, turned his face like pancakes in Tan Qing's arms, buried his head and ignored others.

He Mingyu failed to find a topic that could continue to talk with Tanqing along the way, and was about to start from the conversation, and was ruthlessly photographed on the beach by the indifferent reality.