121

The beast father fox didn't eat chicken breast until breakfast was about to start.

When He Mingyu took Tan Qing from the kitchen to the dining room.

The photographers and other people of the program group are politely and awkwardly continuing to look for points worthy of editing in the living room.

The furnishings in the living room are not complicated, the camera rotated a few times, and finally it was frozen on the sofa and the lazy corner next to the sofa.

The sofa, which is more than enough for more than a dozen people, is made of mahogany and leather, but at this time there are a few soft pillows that obviously don't match the style of the sofa.

Different pillows are printed with different appearances of the little prince played by Tan Qing in "Xuanwu".

Obviously peripheral products sent by fans and crew.

The children’s castle at the junction of the living room and the dining room is not convenient for shooting, and the rest of the room is not decorated too much.

The scenes of the program group had to take one by one the pillows on the sofa.

Even the large three-color porcelain vase placed next to the sofa came into the lens for the Nth time.

Tan Qing didn't hold a plate in her hand, stepping on the slippers clattered on He Mingyu's back and followed him to the dining table.

I was about to sit down to greet the crew or not to come over for dinner.

Turning his head, he suddenly saw the scene of the sofa and the vase.

Tan Qing: "..."

Tan Qing, who was almost never ashamed, stayed for two seconds extremely rarely.

Because those pillows were not in the position on the sofa at all.

It was given to him by enthusiastic fans when Shengjing Entertainment was doing fan meeting activities before, and a total of eight were given.

It's cotton, soft and comfortable to hold.

Tan Qing happily carried the eight pillows back home.

Put it in the master bedroom.

So why does the pillow appear in the living room from the master bedroom?

Because last night he said he had a backache...

Then the person pressing on him coaxed him with a low voice in his ears, while raising his waist, stuffed a few soft cushions under his body.

what!

Men are big trotter!

Tan Qing glared at He Mingyu super fiercely, watching the camera stunned one by one from the pillow, and then immediately stunned in the position of the big vase.

Even more guilty.

When he was turned over and pressed last night, when he spread his legs and got kicked from behind...

It seems that I have been holding the vase and crying without letting go.

In the end, his things seemed to accidentally touch the vase.

Tan Qing insulted He Mingyu very loudly in her heart, gritted her teeth, and stared at the vase and the lens.

It happened that He Mingyu came back from the kitchen and handed Tan Qing a glass of milk for nothing.

Packed in a clear glass.

Shake it to leave a few traces of milk stains on the wall of the cup.

Tan Qing: "..."