95(1)

Tan Qing quickly approved Yan Mu's friend application and typed a few words proactively: "Good evening."

Yan Mu did not reply immediately.

Tan Qing held her mobile phone and secretly took a look at Kai Yan Mu's circle of friends. There was nothing blank and white.

But Yan Mu's avatar is very funny.

It's a picture of a flip rope.

Since Tan Qing has been in this world for such a long time, he has never seen an adult and a child play with a flip rope.

After all, it is an old game that has been outdated for a long time. I am afraid that not many people even remember it.

Tan Qing looked left and right at the picture of the head portrait, and felt that Yan Mu had a good taste.

good.

Add ten.

Tan Qing quickly typed and praised again: "Your profile picture is so beautiful!"

It didn't take a while after this line was sent out.

Yan Mu returned the message: "Do you like it?"

Qingqing wants to eat chicken: That must be! But now this game is too old for no one to play, I like to play mobile games now!

There was no reply on the other side again.

Tan Qing had never talked about such a tiring day, simply quit the interface and happily played two games.

After losing both, I lay flat on the bed and then clicked on the chat software and took another look.

Yan Mu: Really?

Yan Mu: Then you prefer your life now?

Tan Qing: "..."

What is life now?

Even if he wants to go back to the mountains before, he can't go back anymore.

And it's good to eat and wait for death like it is now.

It hurts to be struck by lightning.

The creature's fear of pain is almost an instinctive reaction. Although it has been a long time, but suddenly remembered, it still made Tan Qing shiver subconsciously.

He quickly stuffed himself into the quilt, twisted himself on the Simmons mattress, and typed.

Qingqing wants to eat chicken: It's good, it's good, I like to eat and wait to die, I like [Nodding jg]

Yan Mu:...

Yan Mu: Do you like He Mingyu?

This is already the second question today about whether he likes to love He Mingyu or not.

Tan Qing was already a little bit distressed by the question, but before he had time to reply, he saw that Yan Mu had already sent a message first.

Yan Mu: What about humans? Do you like humans?

Qingqing wants to eat chicken: Why do you like humans? Doubts, Doubts, Doubts, I don’t even eat people anymore, and I don’t offend river water with human well water.

Yan Mu: Why? Because of He Mingyu?

Yan Mu: Or is it because of Phoenix?

Qingqing wants to eat chicken:...

Tan Qing was startled.

It's not because of anything else.

It was just because he hadn't heard the word phoenix from other people's mouth for too long.