76

The paperweight on the table of He Qi Chenxiang's wooden table is Doucai from Jingdezhen. It is a heavy and heavy gadget from more than half a century ago.

Under the action of external force, he slammed into He Mingyu's forehead and fell back to the ground.

Broken into three pieces.

It resounded into a crisp, sonorous sound.

Liao Xian, who was playing with the chat downstairs, couldn't sit still anymore, and gave the grandson to the aunt at home to help him watch. He hurried upstairs and knocked on the door: "Old man! You open the door for me!"

The door was quiet for a while.

Only then did He Qi Fangping's tone: "Xianxian, you go down with your grandson first, and I'll cook for you when I'm done."

Although Liao Xian was born in a scholarly family, she has a beautiful temperament.

He lived to be in his fifties, and was doted by his parents since he was a child, and he was doted by his husband when he grew up, so he didn't listen to He Qi's words at all.

She knocked on the door a few more times, her voice higher than He Qi: "He Qi! Did you beat my son?! Now you open the door for me!"

He Qi: "..."

He Qi has been a soldier for more than 40 years. He has been on the battlefield and has led soldiers. He has never been afraid of death during natural and man-made disasters. He is an honor that has been made in practice.

In addition, the relationship between He Qi and Liao Xian has always been harmonious. Although the only son did not join him in the army, he provoked the backbone of the He family and never worried He Qi.

The old general spent most of his life brightly and frankly, and it turned out to be a few years before he was about to retire and go back home to get his grandchildren.

I heard my son made hot search headlines for a star.

Then the Guo family in H city begged several people.

I begged all the way to He Qi, hoping to spare their son once.

He Qi was so angry that he was about to have a heart attack.

But compared to losing face.

He Qi is even more afraid of sleeping in the study.

He Mingyu, who was hit by the paperweight on his head, just fainted. He didn't stand still, and naturally he didn't faint directly.

After the dizzy moment passed, He Mingyu stood up slowly and looked at He Qi again.

Liao Xian's anger was already rising, and she kicked the study door directly: "He Qi! You won't open the door for me in ten seconds! You will roll back to the army to sleep tonight!"

He Qi: "..."

He Mingyu has stood up straight, wiped the blood from his forehead blankly, and said slowly, "Dad, Mom asked you to open the door for her."

He Qi: "..."

He Qi's beard was so angry that he reached out and picked up a box of drawn papers and threw it to He Mingyu: "Wipe off the blood, don't scare your mother!"

He Mingyu took two and wiped his forehead perfunctorily.

The tissues were soaked quickly.

It's red.

The study door was forced to open.

He Qi tried to stop at the door and squeezed a smile: "Xianxian, why did you come upstairs if you didn't accompany your grandson downstairs?"