96

He Mingyu's voice was heavy, with a slight hoarseness.

Tan Qing rarely heard He Mingyu talk to herself like this.

It's like in the normal process of two people getting along, He Mingyu would call him Qingqing, but he would hardly call him a baby.

But in the intimate process that he had just kissed over, He Mingyu seemed to be particularly in love with the name calling him baby.

There is an indescribable sense of possession and a sense of doting in the palm of your hand.

He Mingyu's legs were placed on Tan Qing's, and he held Tan Qing's hand and fluttered in the palm of his palm.

Probably seeing that Tanqing hesitated about her suggestion, He Mingyu lowered his head and kissed Tanqing's lips again, and said little by little coaxing: "I will feel comfortable soon, Qingqing is an obedient baby, right? "

Of course it is.

Qingqing is the best cutie in the world.

Tan Qing was especially happy to be flattered by He Mingyu. Even a pair of eyes were bent full, and his small mouth and bangs put gold on his face: "Qing Qing is obedient, super easy to raise!"

Where is it easy to raise.

It's just that I'm really good now.

He Mingyu's expression became deeper and deeper, and the left hand that had originally held Tan Qing slowly changed to a five-finger interlocking posture.

Slowly moved up, pressing Tan Qing's hands together on the top of her head.

Then he touched Tan Xiaoqing, who had been comforted just now, like a reward.

Tan Qing's bird is puffed in color, and has an unspeakable feeling of immaturity. In addition, the owner of the bird is not familiar with the physiological structure of the human body. If he is bullied, he wants to cry and does not cry. Wet.

The previous plans failed, and they had to separate from Tan Qing for so long due to objective and realistic reasons.

He Mingyu's hand skills have been compared to yesterday.

The acceptance results of this technology can be fully verified by Tan Qing, who is about to fall tortured tears.

If he didn't get what he wanted, He Mingyu would naturally not let Tan Qing go easily.

The movement of her hand stopped and stopped, and she patiently and seductively pulled Tan Qing into the trap: "Is the baby happy? Is it comfortable?"

Tan Qing is so used to being spoiled by He Mingyu, the whole person has already been nested in his arms, and he automatically rubs him spontaneously, humming and coquettishly: "Qing Qing wants to touch again..."

He Mingyu stretched out his arm, went around Tan Qing's thin waistline, and held the person in his arms.

The two leaned close to the head of the bed, He Mingyu leaned over and pecked Tanqing's earlobe: "Okay, my husband touches it again, Qingqing spread his legs, okay?"

Tan Qing, who was unprepared for the smelly man, honestly took the initiative to spread his legs.

Put yourself in a big font that can be slaughtered.

This is He Mingyu's room. In addition to a few fluffy feather pillows and air-conditioning quilts on the nearly three-meter-wide bed, there are also some things that have been prepared are pressed under the pillows.

He Mingyu touched Tan Qing without a moment, listening to him weeping and groaning slightly.

On one side, he opened the pillow on the very edge, revealing the delicately packaged, smooth, and Tanqing’s favorite flavor of peach.