75

When Tan Qing climbed into the passenger seat, she brought in a little bit of light shower cream scent.

The scent of coolness permeates the tip of the nose.

He Yao turned his head very gossiping: "Qingqing, did you sleep with my uncle last night?"

Tan Qing sat down in the passenger seat, then pulled out the seat belt to fasten herself, shook her head and said, "No."

My **** doesn't hurt at all.

He Yao was a little unbelievable: "No, my uncle ran all the way around and just slept with you under a quilt?"

Tan Qing retorted in a serious manner: "No, we also ate fried chicken, drank beer, and discussed life and dreams."

He Yao: "..."

He Yao seemed to be silent in disillusionment, and drove the car all the way out of the airport expressway, and then brewed for a long time: "Then do you know that my uncle rushed back this time because of his father?"

Tan Qing turned her head: "He Qi?"

He Yao was taken aback, a little surprised: "Do you know him?"

Tan Qing nodded and started the game with her mobile phone: "You know, isn't his father the commander-in-chief?"

He Yao paused for two seconds: "Then, did you know that Uncle He saw the news about you and He Mingyu yesterday?"

Tan Qing's eyes flickered.

He Yao glanced at Tanqing's expression, and then said, "Uncle He was very angry. He called me last night and asked me if the matter between you and He Mingyu is true, so I only drove here early in the morning. NS."

Tan Qing: "Oh..."

Tan Qing finally met Ji Yanxiu, his long-lost rookie teammate in the game today.

It was difficult for the two rookies to meet each other, and they were horribly scolded in the high-end game.

After He Yao finished speaking, he paused for several seconds, patiently waiting for Tan Qing to come and ask him what's next.

The result was unpredictable for a while.

As soon as he turned his head, Tan Qing's hero with nine tails and fancy bells was slapped to the ground by the enemy jungler.

It can be said to be very horrible.

He Yao couldn't stand it: "Hey, Tan Qing, I'm going to tell you something right! Can you face the problem directly!"

Tan Qing lost and stood in the spring with her teammates crying, and soon gave up the struggle.

He picked up the phone again, raised his face, and said with a spirit of exploration: "Thank you! What's the secret you told me before?"

He Yao: "..."

At this moment.

Throwing away all interest factors, He Yao really sympathized with his uncle.

In addition, sympathizes with another person.

He Yao glanced at Tan Qing: "This is the secret I want to tell you. Although Aunt Liao doesn't object to the matter between you and my uncle... But Uncle Ho has always hated this kind of thing, and he suddenly called him uncle this time. Going back, I should be looking for a serious girlfriend for him."

"A buddy of mine in City J told me that He Qi personally visited the Bai family last night."

"Qingqing, aren't you worried?"