70

Rong Sheng obviously doesn’t have the rhetoric of a believer at all: "Is it speechless? I am speechless, but my mother still believes it. Where can I find him a thousand-year-old fox demon? I think that old Taoist priest is the best way to see the gods. Got it."

He Mingyu: "..."

He Mingyu paused and said, "Where are people now?"

After Rong Sheng finished speaking, he forgot what had happened just now: "Huh? Who?"

He Mingyu: "That Taoist priest."

Rong Sheng was looking at Shengjing Entertainment's new project report in his office, and he reached out and put the documents together: "You said that the Taoist priest who pretended to be a ghost just now? Fuck, where else can I be? In my house, he was served delicious and delicious by my mother!"

He Mingyu seemed to think for a few seconds, and said coldly: "I will go back to City J tomorrow. If it is convenient, I will visit your aunt at your house tomorrow night."

Rong Sheng: "..."

Rong Sheng was stunned by He Mingyu's words: "No, Lao He, it's really fake? The last time you went to my house was when we were in elementary school, right?"

He Mingyu raised his wrist and looked at his watch: "Is it convenient at 6:30 tomorrow night?"

Rong Sheng: "..."

Rong Sheng was stunned: "He Mingyu, if it weren't for you and Tan Qing had made it. I must think you have any special thoughts about that old Taoist priest."

He Mingyu icy coldly: "Go away."

Rong Sheng laughed: "Okay, it's rare for you to have a leisurely feeling of being a guest, and my mother is probably also very happy. I will tell her tonight, and I will go home for dinner tomorrow."

He Mingyu nodded: "Remember to explain to the aunt and ask her to keep that person at home."

Rong Sheng: "..."

Recently, Rong Sheng, who was about to collapse by a bunch of bad things at home and feudal superstitions, said: "Fuck, Lao He, if you promise your brother, Tan Qing has a good body and a good personality. You can't Fancy that old Taoist priest!"

He Mingyu: "..."

President He Ba hung up the phone indifferently.

He Mingyu, who finished his itinerary for tomorrow night, is preparing to resend the Weibo editor on his mobile phone.

However, before opening the page, I saw Tan Qing sneaking back from the corner with a 2l beverage bottle in each of his left and right hands.

When Tan Qing got closer, He Mingyu could see that what he was carrying was a bottle of Coke and a bottle of Sprite.

Tan Qing's thin and fragile body carried two large bottles of Sprite in his left hand and Coke in his right hand. He moved forward in front of He Mingyu in a while, raised his face, and said with a grin: "Drink?"

He Mingyu: "..."

He Mingyu helped Tan Qing wipe the sweat from her forehead with a handkerchief, and said helplessly, "How can I buy so much?"

Tan Qing hugged her happy fat house water and settled the account with He Mingyu earnestly: "I tell you, KFC costs eight yuan for a glass of Coke, so a little bit, eat a few mouthfuls with fried chicken and drink it! This big bottle is super Good deal! Only five dollars and five bottles for such a big one!"

He Mingyu: "..."

After finishing the calculations, Tan Qing licked the corners of her mouth aggrievedly: "Woo, I haven't eaten fried chicken for more than ten days... and I heard that there is a new set meal with a family bucket in the store, with several large pieces of chicken. I really want to eat it."