29

The hungry bone screamed, and Tan Qing fell back on the bed bitterly.

Qing Qingchao wants to eat meat: No, he won't sleep with me.

Male rich woman number one:...

Male rich woman number one: Then he told you before, when will the hot search be removed?

What hot search?

Tan Qing rubbed her belly and opened Weibo easily.

Hot search headlines have already removed the fate between him and Ji Yanxiu.

I don't know when it was replaced by Ran Anluo, who was not afraid to stand up to save people.

Tan Qing: "..."

Qing Qingchao wants to eat meat: Maybe tomorrow morning.

Male Rich Woman No.1: My parents will be crazy if I make headlines for another night. Can you please help me with He Mingyu?

Qing Qingchao wants to eat meat: No.

Qing Qingchao wants to eat meat: I broke with him.

Rich man #1: …Isn’t it all right in the afternoon?

Yup.

In the afternoon, it was all fine, who knew that He Mingyu would suddenly not give him meat!

Tan Qing held the phone sadly, her eyes rolled.

Qing Qingchao wants to eat meat: It is okay to intercede, but it may not be successful, and there are conditions!

Male rich woman number one: What are the conditions?

Qing Qingchao wants to eat meat: You also know how terrible He Mingyu is, the courage challenge costs mental loss and hard work first? We will pay you a 20% discount together.

Qing Qingchao wants to eat meat: However, regardless of success or failure, no refund will be given.

Male rich woman number one:...

The rich man on the 1st transfers two hundred thousand to you.

You have confirmed receipt of money.

Ji Yanxiu showed that he was typing for a while.

Male rich woman number one: Tan Qing, if Shengjing Entertainment is really out of order, I will let the company dig you over, right?

Qing Qingchao wants to eat meat: No, I am poor because I am alone.

Rich man #1: ... Come on, wait for your good news.

Qing Qingchao wants to eat meat: #宝宝#

How could there be good news?

Before closing the chat box.

Tan Qing stood up, and sincerely said to the hard-to-find and wealthy fool with his hands folded.

Then.

Open the takeaway software and place an order for two family buckets.

And a line of words is deliberately left in the remarks column.

"My elderly father has fallen asleep, please make sure that you are silent when delivering the food, and give a tip for the successful delivery!"

Using the money he took to place a good order, Tan Qing put the phone in his pocket, and sneaked from the bedroom to the door, and began to wait patiently for the arrival of his supper.

The lights in He Mingyu's room had already been turned off, and Tan Qing waited in the living room for more than ten minutes but did not wait for any movement.