98

Since the children of Tanjiji and the older friend of Tanqing were severely criticized by He Mingyu's old father-

Until the family banquet of He's family was held, both of them were extremely well-behaved.

It’s just to talk about being well-behaved really well.

Tan Qing's well-being is just a protective color trying to save herself from manual labor.

Of course, as time goes by, this layer of protective color becomes lighter and lighter.

In other words.

He Mingyu has also become more and more difficult to fool.

Life is not easy, Tan Qing sighed.

He's family has been beautiful for four generations, so naturally there is no shortage of a place to hold family banquets.

He Qi and Liao Xian discussed for a long time, and then asked He Mingyu what he meant. In addition, out of the intention to avoid the media, they finally set the location in the old house of He's family.

Before the old man He Jiatai passed away, the entire He family was handed over to He Mingyu. In addition to these, this He family mansion was also handed over to the great-great-grandson.

Even the old house and yard were divided during the founding of the People's Republic of China, at the junction of the fourth and third ring roads.

The most prosperous area is only separated by a few walls.

Here witnessed the initial glory of the He family, and also witnessed the correct decision of the old man before the big changes from politics to business, and took the entire He family away.

It also witnessed the scene where the He family was torn apart after the death of the old man. Several younger generations tore off their masks and began to fight.

Tan Qing thinks He Mingyu should dislike this house very much.

After all, the two had lived together for so long before this, but He Mingyu had never mentioned it to him.

But the family banquet of the He's family is a very natural matter to be held in the old house.

Although the former owner has passed away for a long time, the courtyard is not vacant. The grass and trees in the garden are still luxuriant and regular, and even the gaps between the roof tiles are spotlessly cleaned.

Since the construction time was long enough, the entire city of J had not yet developed to this position.

The area of ​​the old house is open and vast, and the old-style villa with the same architectural style is a bit clumsy, but it can be seen that it has seriously imitated the French style and has a large living room.

The venue for the banquet was placed in this meeting room.

The spiral stairs on both sides meander from the third floor to the first floor.

Tan Qing pulled the light purple bow tie on her suit, and stretched out his hand to pull He Mingyu's tie, and said unhappily, "Why can you wear a tie? I have to wear a bow tie?"

He Mingyu had already changed his clothes, and stood behind Tan Qing and looked in the mirror with him.

Then he stretched out his hand and meticulously helped Tanqing adjust the position of the bow: "I like you to wear a bow."

Tan Qing: "..."

Tan Qing barked his teeth and tried to bite in the hand that He Mingyu stretched over.