126

One day after Tan Jiji stayed in the kindergarten for two months.

  during a lunch break.

  After the other children have slept soundly.

  The only cub who didn't sleep suddenly looked up, down, left and right with big bright eyes, and then lifted the quilt with his chubby little hands.

  He took the initiative to run to the teacher who was resting outside, raised his head, and said to the teacher in charge, "Mr. Apple, can I go to the big class tomorrow?"

  Every teacher in the kindergarten has A cute name for kids to call and remember.

  The teacher in charge put down the notebook that recorded the children's situation, and bent down patiently: "Why do you want to go to the big class? Tan Mo kid."

  Tan Ji pursed his lips, and said very seriously: "Because, yesterday we went outside to do it. When playing games. I saw that the children in the big class are learning to write!" The little boy who

  has loved learning since he was a child has a serious face.

  Seriously and worriedly, he sighed at the teacher with a long sigh: "Mr. Apple, Rake told me... I have been bad at studying since I was a child, so I must study well, and I will be able to spend time when I go out in the future. When it comes to money, help Papa count the money..."

  Tan Jiji raised his head: "Mr. Apple, I already know arithmetic, I want to learn to write with them."

  Teacher in charge: "..."

  He Mingyu Although it is strictly forbidden for the media to leave a frontal photo of Tan Jiji, they have never concealed the fact that he and Tan Qing have a child.

  So even if everyone didn't know whether He Mingyu and Tan Qing's son was adopted or surrogate, they all knew that the child's name was seriously listed in the household registration book.

  This naturally includes all kindergarten teachers.

  Therefore, after hearing the heartfelt words of Tan Mo children.

  The teacher in charge was silent for a long time, and patted the little brat on the shoulder with a complicated and solemn expression   : "Okay. The teacher will discuss this matter with your eldest father. However, can the teacher ask you one more thing?" Tanjiji, who fulfilled her wish, nodded happily.

  The teacher sat down again, and also picked up the short cub and put it on the chair next to him: "Can you tell the teacher, why don't you sleep well, and tell the teacher about this during the lunch break? "

  Tan Jiji wrinkled his face and shook his head: "It's not good." The teacher was a little   puzzled

  : "Why not?"

, then rubbed his eyes with his claws, and said aggrievedly: "Let the other children hear what they say. They will definitely feel that they are behind in their studies, and the children who are left behind will definitely feel sad because of their poor learning..."

  Teacher: "..." That's

  reasonable.

  tearful.

  That night.

  The kindergarten teacher Apple took the initiative to apply to He Mingyu again to let Tanjiji cross the class, and tried his best to praise the child's kindness and love and great enthusiasm for learning.

  He Mingyu: "..."

  He Mingyu returned home with his innocent face.

  And after the husband and husband lived in the evening, he communicated with Tan Qing about the reason why the little brat jumped again.