37

Shengjing Entertainment is regarded as the asset of Rong Sheng's father, Rong Jinkang, from scratch.

More than 40 years ago, Rong Jinkang married the daughter of his first boss, and obtained the first pot of gold in starting a business. He founded Shengjing Entertainment, which was not even a small workshop at the time.

Forty years of time.

The shopping malls are constantly changing. The beautiful and agile Mrs. Rong is gradually getting old, and her family is in decline, and Rong Jinkang's promises of the time are also getting old.

Forty years later.

Except for the word "Sheng" in Shengjing Entertainment, which represents the once hypocritical pursuit and love, Rong Jinkang's position has changed, and Mrs. Rong is no longer present.

Until this Rong Jinkang's 60th birthday party, I didn't know whether it was to give Rong Sheng face, or I suddenly wanted to open it, and finally remembered to bring his wife to attend.

When Tan Qing followed He Mingyu from the back seat, she happened to hear a pair of men and women walking next to him discussing which little lover Rong Jinkang would bring to attend today besides the eldest wife.

Tan Qing pricked his ears curiously and listened for a while. Before he could hear the following, He Mingyu grabbed his arm.

He Mingyu glanced at the man and woman who walked by: "What's the matter?"

Tan Qing reluctantly glanced at her passing gossip, and said sadly: "They are guessing which young wife Rong Jinkang will bring with him today besides the elder wife. I really want to eavesdrop."

He Mingyu: "..."

He Mingyu stretched out his hand and pulled the small bow tie on Tanqing's neck: "Don't look at it, only him and his wife are here today. There is no other lover."

Tan Qing nodded in disappointment, and let He Mingyu pull herself forward very obediently.

After taking two steps, I felt that something was wrong, so I jumped forward and stopped in front of He Mingyu: "Hey, is Rong Sheng's father really sixty this year?"

He Mingyu raised his eyelids: "He is not a star, so naturally there is no need to lie about his age on such matters."

However, what Tan Qing thought was not the same as He Mingyu.

After hearing He Mingyu's words.

Tan Qing showed a super envious expression in an instant, and sighed a little: "Wow-you can still be a female servant at the age of sixty, so amazing."

He Mingyu: "..."

He Mingyu's face turned dark, and he gritted his teeth and asked Tan Qing: "What did you say?"

Tan Qing ignored He Mingyu's question, and blinked her shiny eyes: "He Mingyu, how old are you this year?"

He Mingyu: "...Twenty-nine now."

Tan Qing: "Oh!"

People are more popular than others.

Tan Qing followed He Mingyu dejectedly. After a while, she stood on tiptoe and patted his head friendly: "Don't be sad, you are still young and can still develop."

He Mingyu: "..."

He Mingyu pulled Tan Qing's hand from the top of his head, and took a deep breath: "I don't need to develop."

Tan Qing looked at him innocently and sympathetically, and thought for a long time before coming up with a comforting sentence: "Brother, we can't just give up on ourselves like this. Get up quickly, you can grow!"