44

He Mingyu who suddenly became a stinky hooligan: "..."

The two were originally lying on the same bed, and Tan Qing rolled himself into a fox tube with a quilt, and easily rolled himself into He Mingyu's arms.

Tan Qing in the fox tube stretched her neck hard, staring at He Mingyu, who was close at hand, expectantly.

He Mingyu: "..."

He Mingyu held the fox tube expressionlessly, put it back on the pillow on the other side, and reached out to turn off the small wall lamp: "You have to go to the crew tomorrow. It's late, go to sleep."

Tan Qing: "..."

Tan Qing was so angry that she turned her face and fell asleep with her back to He Mingyu.

Don't do it, don't do it!

Don't suck, don't suck!

It's not just playing with you alone.

Tan Qing touched her poor bird and slept till dawn.

He Mingyu called him up because he slept too soundly.

He Mingyu probably has finished his morning jog and is still wearing a sports suit, which looks much gentler than usual.

He pushed aside the large bedrooms and walked in. After the chill from the outside faded, he sat down on the bed near Tan Qing and patted Tan Qing's **** through the quilt: "It's time to get up."

Tan Qing immediately shrank his head into the quilt, and began to play dead on the spot.

He Mingyu: "..."

It's no wonder that He Mingyu has a good memory, but the scene in front of him really looks too familiar, as if Tan Qing returned to work on the first day to go to the crew.

He Mingyu touched Tan Qing's **** for a while, then moved out of the old way and said: "Now get up, give you one hundred thousand?"

However, Tan Qing, who has the number one rich man and wife, is no longer as impoverished as he once was.

Ji Yanxiu doesn't have much, just money.

Not only is there a lot of money, but there is no place to spend it, so I am happy to share it with my friends.

Tan Qing likes this innocent friend.

So he stubbornly shrank in the bed, and stubbornly said, "I can't afford it, I can't afford it."

He Mingyu: "..."

He Mingyu doubled again: "Two hundred thousand? Obedient, get up quickly, I have already gotten up and drank milk. The child of more than three months does not have to wake up as hard as you."

Tan Qing did not move.

After a while, a rebellious wild boar snored from the bed.

It is really very authentic and realistic.

He Mingyu: "..."

He Mingyu had no choice but to threaten: "I can't afford to lift the quilt anymore."

Tan Qing twisted in the quilt, and finally gave up the treatment-like large font and spread her body: "You lift the horn, I am not afraid of you."

He Mingyu stretched out his hand and lifted off Tan Qing's quilt.

However, in the first second of opening.

He Mingyu was stunned.

He clearly remembered that Tan Qing wore a loose silk nightgown when she slept under the quilt last night.