26

Lin Yu who was following He Mingyu suddenly understood deeply.

There is actually only a whispered distance between life and death.

Just like now, he was strangled by this sudden fate and had difficulty breathing.

Lin Yu lowered his head and looked for it hard, but failed to find a seam on the bright marble floor of the Toy City where he could get into it, so he could only look up in despair and silently observe his boss.

Then I found out.

Although the boss didn't have any direct performance, his posterior molars bite so tightly that he hated that even the tendons on his neck could be seen.

Look at that face again.

It's over.

It is more gloomy than the 20 billion contract that the company lost back then.

With professionalism, Lin Yu immediately stood in the perspective of a professional secretary, quickly synthesizing the expression of his boss and the current situation.

reached a conclusion.

Not only did he accidentally see the ambiguous scene of a possible future boss’s wife and the boss’s good brother shopping together.

I also witnessed the peerless plot of the boss’s son offering his stepdad to his son.

more importantly.

He Mingyu is also here.

Wonderful.

Lin Yu felt that she was already cold.

Out of instinct to survive, he took a step back.

Out of yearning for wages, Lin Yu had to stand up again.

He had been brewing for a long time, and finally thought of a sentence that made his boss look less green, and he quickly said, "Mr. Rong, what a coincidence. You also met Mr. Tan in the mall?"

"Fart."

Rong Sheng shattered Lin Yu’s illusory fantasy with a single sentence. He raised his chin and pointed at Tanqing, "Isn’t the temperature going down today? I think Tanqing’s clothes are worn back and forth, so I brought him here to buy them. Clothes."

Lin Yu: "..."

Lin Yu couldn't even smile professionally.

He sadly placed his last hope on Tan Qing, and said earnestly: "Mr. Tan, the boss just ordered me to send you a set of ducklings! Unexpectedly, I ran into you here!"

Before Tan Qing's attention was completely taken away from the small rattle next to him, the lack of interest showed Lin Yu a perfunctory smile: "Yes, good afternoon, Secretary Lin."

Rong Sheng was better to save face, and then said, "By the way, Tan Qing said that the one I bought for Tanji was broken, and I was planning to take him to buy one again."

He took two steps forward, bent down, and prepared to take the little duck that Tanjiji was holding in his palm to give him.

Before I met, I was taken aback by He Mingyu: "Fuck, why are you looking at me like this?"

He Mingyu withdrew his gaze expressionlessly, hugged Tanjiji in his arms, and said coldly: "What? Tanqing told you that Tanjiji gave you a broken game?"

Tan Qing: "???"

Tan Qing suddenly turned around from the little rattle.

Just as he was about to speak, he heard that Rong Sheng had already spoken: "Yeah. No, Lao He, the child is still young, he just played with a little duck. You can't be angry, right?"