80

Tan Qing, who was secretly arranging money, was taken aback. A pile of Grandpa Mao couldn't hold it firmly and rolled to the ground.

Tan Qing hurriedly reached out and picked up the money. He also blew ashes, and carefully piled it on the top of Qianshan Mountain.

Then turned around and said to He Mingyu super fiercely: "How do you pretend to be asleep!"

Although I ate chicken every day, I didn't see much meat.

Tan Qing's hand bones are still slender and can be held in the palm of one hand by He Mingyu.

He Mingyu's thumb was caressed on Tan Qing's wrist indescribably, and there was an indescribable intimacy in the delicate, warm skin and soft touch.

He turned to his side, glanced at the bedside table that had been pressed by Grandpa Mao without leaving any gaps, and whispered: "Go grab the bank?"

Perhaps because He Mingyu was still ill, He Mingyu's voice sounded a little dry, and his lips were whiter, and he was much more haggard than usual.

Tan Qing smoothly stuffed him the water cup on the small coffee table, then drew out her wrist, shook her head and said, "No no, I am very law-abiding."

The palm of his hand was suddenly empty.

He Mingyu was a little unhappy, took a perfunctory sip from the water cup and put it down.

Tan Qing took the cup that He Mingyu had drunk super well-behaved and put it back on the table, then jumped onto the bed, sat cross-legged on the edge of He Mingyu’s bed, and honestly said: "Before coming, I Go to see the great immortal of Rong Sheng's house. It's the one you agreed with before."

He Mingyu's expression froze, Meifeng frowned: "Who let you go by yourself?!"

After finishing the sentence, I probably felt that I was a little harsh, and then frowned and said softly: "I didn't mean to scold you... It's just that you don't understand the situation of Tianshi Liu, so how can you make such a hasty decision."

Tan Qing raised her face: "But I don't understand, and you don't understand either."

He Mingyu calmly said: "I'm a human, even if he sees me, he won't do anything, but he can guess that Rong Jinkang's thing was done by monsters. It must be at least closely related to the industry of monster hunting. ..."

Tan Qing blinked her eyes and squinted close to He Mingyu, "Oh, are you worried about me?"

He Mingyu: "..."

The distance between the two is only a few centimeters.

Tan Qing's skin was very good, fair and smooth, and when he came closer, he breathed long and delicate, so that He Mingyu almost immediately reacted.

It was a bit too urgent to react on the hospital bed, like a high school student who had passed nothing.

President He felt that his reaction was too embarrassing. He had to put his left leg in the quilt on his right leg, then leaned back with a serious face, and said dumbly: "Don't make trouble, I have some colds these days. Don't infect you."

Tan Qing curled her lips and retracted her head unwillingly.

After being idle for a while, he stretched out his paw and poke He Mingyu's abdominal muscles without a single click: "Anyway, that great immortal is a liar, I have already sent him out! By the way, is your injury serious, isn't it?"

The domineering president who was pricked harder and harder by his abdominal muscles: "..."

He Mingyu sighed deeply and stretched out his hand to hold Tan Qing's hand: "It's not serious, don't jab it indiscriminately, and be safe."