40

When He Mingyu called, Yan Jianbai had just parked the car into the hospital.

Tan Qing had bought herself a set of super slim curling irons online with her mobile phone in the car. By this time, she had already neatly collected her tail clean, sitting in the co-pilot and looked around.

Yan Jianbai stopped the car and glanced at the outpatient department building: "Are you going to kill him?"

"Wow, are you a barbarian?"

Tan Qing turned super innocently and blinked at Yan Jianbai. Those bright eyes showed a sly gloom under the street lights, "I'm a good socialist monster, I don't want to eat people."

Yan Jianbai: "..."

Yan Jianbai pondered for a moment: "Could it be that you want to defeat him with Marx's iron fist?"

Tan Qing said blankly and ignorantly: "Who is Marx?"

Yan Jianbai: "..."

Yan Jianbai was shocked by Tan Qing's illiteracy, and suddenly he couldn't speak for a long time.

Tan Qing obviously didn't mind if he was **** off Yan Jianbai. He took out his mobile phone to check the time, put on a mask and hat, pushed the door and got out of the car.

After two steps, he backed back to the side of Yan Jianbai's car, stretched out **** and knocked on the window of the car.

Yan Jianbai tried his best to adjust his emotions, lowered the car window, and showed a bewildering smile: "What's the matter, Qingqing? Have you changed your mind on dating me?"

Tan Qing rubbed the tip of her nose: "No, I just took two steps and suddenly remembered... Do you snakes like cannibals?"

Yan Jianbai: "..."

Tan Qing gestured with her hands, feeling that she probably didn't describe it clearly, and added a few more words: "Although I have never seen what it looks like, but when I am 60 years old, I still grow strong. Should there be something unique?"

Tan Qing earnestly sold Amway with her beautiful little face: "Anyway, human beings don't say what to eat to make up. You two tinies should be more in need of supplements?"

Yan Jianbai: "..."

Yan Jianbai's face turned green with anger, and for a time even the two pointed little tiger teeth were poisoned: "You, say, what, what?"

Ugh.

It was another day when sales failed.

Tan Qing waved his hand and said frustratedly: "Forget it, if you don't eat it, I won't cut it off. Let him keep it as an ornament."

Yan Jianbai choked in his throat and couldn't swallow it for a long time.

After finally slowing down, he realized that Tan Qing hadn't left, but looked at him with both hands on the car window.

Yan Jianbai was moved for ten seconds, and asked, "Why? Worried about me being choked to death by you?"

Tan Qing stood up with a complex and disappointed expression, and shook her head sincerely: "No...I'm waiting if you can't breathe, just give me a meal..."

Yan Jianbai slammed the door angrily, cutting off communication with Tan Qing.

Tan Qing smashed, smashed his mouth, and hopped into the hospital.

The hospital was crowded.

The noise, the sound of maintaining order, and the mixed crying sounded constantly in my ears.