61

Yan Jianbai’s bar was as lively as ever, the colorful stage lights and breathing lights in the bar flickered in the crowded crowd.

After passing the eighteenth line, Tan Qing put his hood on his head, and walked in through the door thiefly.

As soon as I walked in, I ran into a tall, beautiful young lady with heavy makeup.

Little sister holding a tall glass with several layers of colors, she took a step back when she was hit by Tan Qing, and exclaimed, "Ah!"

Tan Qing was shocked, and hurriedly reached out to help: "I'm sorry, I'm sorry I didn't see the way...! Damn, your breasts..."

A semi-circular object rolled from the short shirt of the young lady to the ground.

"Oh! I lost my chest!"

The beauty stretched out her hand to pin one side of her hair behind her ears, half-bended her waist, and her long legs under her short skirt were slightly bent--

Picked up the semicircular chest on the ground and patted the soil.

Tan Qing: "..."

Then the young lady pulled her clothes in a thunderous manner and tucked her chest back in place.

Satisfied with his hand, he asked Tanqing: "Hurry up and see for me, are the **** on both sides the same height?"

Tan Qing: "..."

Tan Qing glanced at her admiringly: "Yes, yes."

The beauty probably saw Tan Qing’s marvellous eyes, she straightened her chest, her red lips opened: "This new one I bought is very useful, do you want to link it?"

Tan Qing shook her head like a rattle: "No, no, I'm leaving."

The beauty flicked back with a big light chestnut wave, and the end of her hair swept across the tip of Tan Qing's nose.

She seemed disappointed and shrugged: "Well, see you next time, little brother, good night."

Tan Qing waved his hand: "Goodbye, goodbye!"

The big beauty adjusted her black shiny patent leather short skirt, and walked away on high heels.

Not two steps after going out, the thin high-heeled shoes stopped again.

The beauty turned her head and smiled towards Tanqing: "By the way, forget to introduce yourself. My name is Yan Mu, Yan Jianbai that Yan, wooden wood."

Tan Qing said slowly: "Oh..."

Tan Qing's gaze hovered and hesitated over her short patent leather skirt.

There are Ding Ding.

There is no Ding Ding.

While Tan Qing was thinking about life and gender, Yan Mu walked over again on high heels.

Close to Tan Qing's ear, he whispered softly: "I know you smell it."

Tan Qing raised his eyelids and said honestly: "You are not a snake."

The corner of Yan Mu's lips clicked: "That's right, I'm still of pure Chinese descent, and I have passed the first grade in Mandarin."

Tan Qing blinked: "...Aren't you great? Would you like to applaud?"

Yan Mu was taken aback, then suddenly laughed: "Hahaha—"

Her voice is neutral and she can't distinguish between men and women.

After the laugh.

Yan Mu suddenly leaned forward and kissed Tan Qing's side face: "Tan Qing, you are still as interesting as before. See you next time."