53

After bidding farewell to Ji Yanxiu and Lina, Tan Qing, who rekindled his vision for the future, took the chubby boy into the car.

I was about to reach out to pull the car door, but found that He Mingyu also sat in the back seat of the car with him.

Tan Qing said curiously: "Hey, don't you usually take the co-pilot?"

He Mingyu raised his eyebrows and glanced at Tan Qing, and said coldly: "Am I your driver?"

Tan Qing hurriedly fawned on He Mingyu, leaning in front of him and said, "That's definitely not it!"

He Mingyu was more satisfied and asked, "Then what am I yours?"

Tan Qing rubbed the chubby cub in his arms, and quickly patted He Mingyu's flattery: "You are his father!"

He Mingyu nodded unsmilingly, with a somewhat hard-to-detect expectation in his tone: "What else?"

Tan Qing touched her chin, thought about it seriously, and said to He Mingyu in a complimentary tone: "You are still my godfather!"

He Mingyu: "..."

Lin Yu, sitting in the driver's seat, trying to reduce her presence: "..."

The atmosphere inside the car, which was not so gentle, dropped again and condensed into ice.

Tan Qing blew a sigh of frustration on the tip of her nose.

Ugh.

He slapped the horse on the leg again.

He Mingyu's rainbow fart is so hard to shoot.

Seeing He Mingyu turned on the tablet, he began to process some red and green lines that he couldn't understand at all.

Tan Qing could only squeeze Xiaozi’s **** boringly, and put the hand that had finished squeezing Xiaozi’s fat **** to Tanji's mouth: "Here, bite."

Tan Jiji was very happy, and silly Baitian used her new baby teeth to bite Tan Qing's butt-smelling hands.

A child of more than five months is just when he begins to grow deciduous teeth. The gums are a little itchy, and they like to grind their small teeth like a hamster.

The weak, poor and silly little boy held Tan Qing's index finger and chewed very happily.

Tan Qing looked left and right, not only could he not pick up He Mingyu to play with him, but also didn't know how to play with the kid for a while.

Since the last time I quarreled with He Mingyu and accidentally threw the phone out, this phone has not worked well, especially when playing games.

Tan Qing secretly glanced at He Mingyu again, and while opening Weibo, he wondered when he was asking He Mingyu to buy him a new one.

Since the topic of Tan Qing and Ji Yan repairing the car accident has not faded, the press conference of the crew has naturally become the focus of the media.

Compared with chief producer Liu Quan and director Cheng Ye's plans for the future of the show "Xuanwu".

On the contrary, it is about the relationship between Tan Qing, Ji Yanxiu and He Mingyu, the largest investor who has come into people’s attention today, on the Internet.

Although the film has only been filmed on a green screen, a lot of tidbits about Tan Qing and Ji Yanxiu have gone out.

Especially after the two had a car accident together.

The number of fans of Yan Qing cp is simply up, and it not only easily overwhelmed Tan Qing Fang Chunfan who had no fans left, but even Ji Yanxiu's fans were also lost in front of Xipi fans. The right to speak.