102

The voice sounded very familiar.

It seems that I just heard it at the banquet.

He Hui frowned. The moment he opened the door, he did not have time to look at the big bed in the room. Instead, he directly cast his gaze on the diagonally opposite bay window.

The bay window that should have been properly closed was now wide open.

Tan Qing was still wearing the small suit at the family dinner, with a light purple bow tied slantingly.

At this time, Tan Qing turned half-side from the window, shaking her legs swayingly.

And he showed him a very kind smile: "He Lao San, who is my cub?"

He Hui was startled and looked straight at Tan Qing who was sitting on the window: "Mr. Tan, I don't understand what you are talking about."

"What's wrong with this?"

Tan Qing flipped in from the window frame sensitively, shook the dust on her clothes, and sucked the tip of her nose, "The smell of milk from the little fat cub is here, where did you hide my cub?"

It's already night.

No lights were turned on in the room, only pale moonlight spilled on the dusty ground through the open bay window.

The face of the person standing opposite looked relaxed and vivid, and even his mouth was smiling.

What I said doesn't seem to be a big problem at first glance.

He Huiqiang suppressed the panic in his heart and was about to speak perfunctorily. He opened his mouth, but stopped abruptly.

He even forgot to reply for a while, but walked to the window in two hurried steps.

Through the brighter and brighter glass reflected by moonlight—

He Hui saw the quiet moat next to the window.

The villa area in this area is built outside the sixth ring, backed by mountains and rivers, and Fengshui Liuhe has taken a good position.

And for this set of He Hui, because of the extra instigation of Ye Ye who was too old in the past, he chose the best one in the villa area.

Linhe Guanshan.

Leaning against the window, there is a moat nearly eighty meters wide without the slightest gap.

And at this time in the interplay of street lights and moonlight.

He Hui looked into the moat.

No boat, no oars, no wind and no waves.

However, Tan Qing's whole set of clothes, except for the bow tie a little bit crooked, are all neat and tidy as if they had just left the banquet hall.

He left early from the He’s old house and drove there.

There was no trace of another car in the yard when he came up.

Only for a moment.

He Hui felt a thin layer of cold sweat leaking out of his back.

And Tan Qing didn't feel the psychological shadow that she had brought to human beings at all, she just turned around in the room again, and then glanced at He Hui unhappily: "I'll ask you one last time, where is my bastard? "

After just confirming that there was nothing to lean on outside the window, a terrible conjecture arose in He Hui's heart.

At this time, Tanqing spoke again.