83

The little cub who hadn't seen each other for a few weeks made a circle again, and looked more like glutinous rice dumplings than when we met last time.

Tan Qing skillfully lifted Tan Chi Chi from the carpet, took them into her arms and squeezed them, and said in surprise: "Wow, my cub! Even studying has failed to make you thin!"

He Mingyu: "..."

The older generation of raising children is basically a petting pet model.

Although He Qi has always been strict with He Mingyu, he can't hold his face to the only young grandson. In addition, Liao Xian can't wait to hold it in his hand when talking about it, and he can't tolerate the old man in the family saying that his grandson is not good. .

therefore.

After living in grandparents' house for a few weeks, Tanji has become the little overlord at the top of the family's food chain.

However, even the bully in the palm of his hand has to learn.

No matter it is the official He family or the scholar Liao family.

Learning must start from the doll.

You can buy and buy, you can get used to it.

But it is absolutely impossible not to study.

The young ones were seduced by the toffee milk powder baby milk cake and the imported lollipops and the meaty broth of chicken, duck, fish, cow, sheep and rabbit.

I had to face the brutal early childhood card while being raised in vain and fat.

In short, it can be said to be very pitiful.

Told Xiaonen's voice and buried her little head on Tan Qing's shoulder. Not only was she crying, but her body trembled and trembled. It looked really miserable.

Probably the little fat pup cried too much.

He Qi, who had been sitting at the back of the tea table, was somewhat embarrassed. He raised his head and looked at Tan Qing and He Mingyu.

He Mingyu took the opportunity to put a few supplements he was holding on Table Mountain: "Dad, I was discharged from the hospital this morning, and I brought Tanqing over to see you and mom."

He Qi was a soldier, even if he was over sixty years old, his sitting posture at home was pretty straight.

It was just that the look in He Mingyu's eyes was a little unnatural, and he picked up the tea on the table and drank two mouthfuls before saying, "I have been discharged from the hospital?"

He Mingyu gave a hum, and turned around to take his son from Tan Qing: "Qing Qing, say hello to Dad."

As a 100% big monster, Tan Qing actually didn't like He Qi's military origin and aspiration toward the country.

Coupled with the seriousness of He Qi in front of him, he looked over with piercing eyes--

Tan Qing subconsciously moved to He Mingyu's side, grabbed his hand, and pursed his lips: "Uncle He, give you Maotai, I wish you health and longevity, and live together with your aunt, every day."

After speaking, he raised his face obediently, tugged He Mingyu's fingers, and said boastfully, "Is that right?"

He Mingyu smiled, holding Tanji with one hand, and tightening Tan Qing with one hand: "Yes, that's good."

He Qi, whose wife is not by his side: "..."

Although I have passed the age of knowing what dog food is, it still feels weird.