52

The time of the crew press conference was set at two o'clock in the afternoon.

Due to the car accident of Ji Yanxiu and Tan Qing a while ago, the entire "Xuanwu" crew has been the focus of media attention.

As a result, there were also many unsolicited media in this press conference, craned their necks on and off the court, waiting to receive first-hand news.

Tan Qing quickly forgot about seeing Yan Jianbai in the back of her head, and hurriedly ran towards the venue in small steps.

When we arrived, the person who was running into the crew was about to come on stage.

Assistant Ruan Ruan has been looking for Tan Qing anxiously for a long time, and when someone finally arrived, he hurriedly greeted him: "Why are you here now? The makeup artist happens to be here, do you want to add another makeup?"

Tan Qingye didn't like the weird taste of those foundation lipsticks, and immediately took a step back: "No, no, I'm on stage!"

At this time, Ji Yanxiu walked in from another dressing room and was about to ask Tan Qing to come on stage with him. When he opened the door, he was hit by Tan Qing.

He subconsciously stretched out his right hand to support the person from the waist up, and smiled softly: "Qingqing, what are you doing with your assistant?"

Tan Qing's old waist, which had been bullied last night, was tortured again, grinning with pain, turned to Ji Yan, crying, and said, "Why, why are you pinching my waist!"

Ji Yanxiu paused, and didn't know for a while whether he just got heavy hands, so he had to say with a good temper: "Sorry, did you hurt you?"

Tan Qing took two difficult steps with her old waist, curled her lips, "Forget it, you are already very gentle compared to He Mingyu. The death penalty is unavoidable, you can give me two more limited skins, okay? "

Ji Yanxiu: "..."

Ji Yanxiu, who has been pitted countless times and is already familiar with Tan Qing's routines, smiled and shook his head, walked to Tan Qing's side, and bent down with a smile: "Okay, I will give you all the limited skins for this season, and also help you buy all the heroes. Okay?"

Tan Qing: "Good, good!"

Tan Qing happily followed Ji Yanxiu away.

Ruan Ruan, who was left with a complicated expression, sat in the dressing room for a long time, took out his mobile phone, and hesitantly reported to He Mingyu all of Tan Qing's itinerary today.

Compared to Tan Qing who was almost unscathed in the car accident, Ji Yanxiu's injury was still heavier.

In addition to skin abrasions and scratches, there was also a fracture on his left elbow.

Although he has been in the hospital for half a month, the bone injury will obviously not be healed so easily.

Tan Qing followed Ji Yan's self-cultivation, poked his left hand in a plaster cast with great hand, and said with interest: "Hey, this is quite fun, is it strong?"

Ji Yanxiu turned his head: "Of course, otherwise you try to punch it?"

Tan Qing shook her head, and said honestly: "Forget it, forget it, I'm afraid I'll break it up for you, and then I'll call you back to the hospital."

Ji Yanxiu: "..."

Ji Yanxiu's tone was a little bit embarrassing.

He took a deep look at Tan Qing: "Qing Qing, after you went back with He Mingyu last time, he didn't embarrass you, right?"