115

He Mingyu held Tan Qing's **** with one hand, and took Tan Qing's waist from behind with the other, and just took the whole figure into his arms like a child: "Well, I don't forget to go to the amusement park before falling asleep."

Tan Qing turned his face like a pancake, and found a comfortable and warm posture in He Mingyu's chest: "Then let's go and I want to take a bumper car."

He Mingyu lightly patted Tan Qing on the back, preparing to start coaxing the family king to sleep: "Bumper cars? I will take you to sit and let my son sit on the fence and watch?"

Tan Qing imagined the scene sleepily, and it seemed a bit cruel, so he smashed his mouth: "Then I will take the cubs to sit, you can watch them on the fence..."

He Mingyu: "..."

Little ancestor.

He Mingyu sighed, bowed his head and kissed Tan Qing on the forehead: "Why are you more noisy than your son, behave, the doctor said you should start taking a nap every day, it will be a great help to your body recovery."

Tan Qing: "Oh..."

It is impossible to take a nap.

It's impossible to take a nap honestly in this life.

Tan Qing pretended to lie in He Mingyu's arms for a while, then carefully opened his eyes and carefully observed the person holding him for ten minutes.

After confirming that He Mingyu was asleep.

Tan Qing looked around thiefly for a while, quickly unplugged the infusion tube, and sneaked out of He Mingyu's arms.

Then she went barefoot and searched in the closet, and found two pieces of clothes she had worn before.

The size of the original clothes was one size bigger because of the injury this time, and they were empty on the body.

Tan Qing stretched out her hand and pulled a few times unsatisfactorily, then ran into the bathroom to look in the mirror, and reluctantly walked to the bedroom door.

Reach out to pull the door handle--

Drag and drop.

Did not move.

Pull again.

A cold voice came from the bed: "Where are you going if you don't take a nap?"

Tan Qing turned around.

He Mingyu's deep eyes are obviously more sober than him.

Tan Qing: "..."

Being able to bend and stretch is the best character of the nine-tailed fox.

Tan Qing immediately rushed back into He Mingyu's arms like a charge/machine/gun, stretched out his hand to embrace his neck, and yelled to her husband softly.

He Mingyu was expressionless and unmoved.

Tan Qing made persistent efforts, stretched out her leg to hook He Mingyu's waist, and said eagerly: "Kiss?"

Not dear.

He Mingyu put the person back on the bed with Tan Qing's waist, touched the temperature of his forehead, took off his clothes, and checked all the wounds on Tan Qing's body.

Make sure it didn't split, and his face was a little better.

The scars that have started to scab have been itchy all this time.

After being checked from head to toe, Tan Qing rolled on the bed and rolled to He Mingyu's side, groaning, stretched out his leg and kicked him: "Then hug."