116

The variety show tailored for Tan Qing has been established since He Mingyu's huge investment.

In order to meet the requirements of the biggest gold/host first, and realize the coexistence of benefits and ratings, the project department and director team of Shengjing Entertainment can be said to be conscientious and thin.

When the 50 million appropriation was allocated from He's Finance Department, Lin Tezhu also brought He Mingyu's words.

First, the guests should not be too tired, can't work hard, go to bed early and get up early to maintain a good life and rest.

Second, the shooting location can not leave j city, it is best to do daily work in a nine-to-five system.

Third, if the above two items are met, the money can be increased.

Does the entertainment industry work like this?

Is there a saying in the entertainment industry from nine to five?

alright.

As long as you have money, you can have it.

After nearly a month of discussions, the project department and the director team presented the joint proposal to Rongsheng.

Rong Sheng asked Tan Qing again.

Finally, with He Mingyu's consent, the case was finalized.

His & Her Life, a variety show that focuses on close-distance gimmicks with celebrities, focuses on the artist’s leaving the life under the spotlight as the main content.

In order to satisfy more audiences' curiosity and love for idols and idols, the program group lens will focus on shooting the personal time of the guests in the variety show after they are off the stage or off the stage, and how they spend with their family, pets or lovers.

Of course, in order not to infringe on the individual.

The final content of the show will also be sent to the guests first, and editing and post-production will begin after confirmation.

After the project fund budget is stable and submitted to the superior for approval of the project.

The crew then registered the official Weibo to start pre-heating promotion and business investment promotion in advance.

As there is no precedent for this type of program in the country, the number of fans on the official blog has increased after a few hot searches.

With more people, there will be more things.

In the past, Shengjing Entertainment's usual business scope was basically the production of TV series and movies, and occasionally undertook some foreign fashion shows. This time the launch of variety shows is actually the first time to set foot in the field of reality shows.

At the same time, celebrities in the entertainment industry tend to attach great importance to personal sex, and in most cases are not willing to expose their private lives to the camera.

so.

After the number of fans increased.

Even if the final guests have not yet begun to be announced, it is only in the investment stage. The bottom of every Weibo on the official blog is called a **** situation.

xxx: The ball is open for business, don’t take my idol out, okay? My brother has been picking his feet at home for so long, don't cue, can he make it?

xx: Isn't this kind of show just exposing people's sex? Shameless, which celebrity would be willing to appear on this kind of show xswl!

xxxx: There must be someone who is willing to go, just the kind of low and no heat, come and get a bit of heat will come hhhhh