81

As a fairy, he was suddenly confessed by humans.

There was even a little reaction.

Tan Qing glanced at the thick grandpa Mao piled on the bedside table, then turned to look at He Mingyu on the bed, and searched in her mind: "Is being together the one in the TV series?"

He Mingyu turned his lower body slightly to the left, pressed Tan Qing who was in his arms under him, and whispered: "Yeah."

Tan Qing thought for a while, and curiously said: "It's just torture, torment, torment, and then to be together before the finale?"

He Mingyu: "..."

He Mingyu half propped himself up with one arm, and the other hand was placed on the back of Tan Qing's neck that didn't touch the pillow: "No."

Tan Qing: "Eh..."

He Mingyu leaned over and lifted the back of Tan Qing's neck.

Then the lips touched, pressed and lingering.

A solid kiss to Tan Qing.

Tan Qing, who has neither window skills nor kissing skills, was so dizzy that she had to grab He Mingyu's shoulder, and after finally being released, she took a few breaths.

Just as he was about to criticize He Mingyu by his real name, he saw that the man who was pressing on him bowed his head again.

No kisses this time.

Instead, he kissed him gently on the side of his ear.

"No abuse, it's not the finale."

He Mingyu pulled away the broken hairs scattered in front of Tan Qing's forehead, and whispered softly, "It's a formal, long-term, one-to-one, and promised relationship between husband and wife."

Tan Qing blinked, and her dark and bright eyes kept spinning.

He Mingyu propped his body and bowed his head to get a panoramic view of Tan Qing's performance.

lost.

Not so sure.

Pursing his lips and pondering.

Do little tricks.

Dili gurgling brain teasers and making small calculations.

Businessmen who do big business often have unexpected patience and an overall view.

He Mingyu didn't seem to be anxious at all. He just pressed the slightly slender Tan Qing under him motionless, neither excessively nor concession at all.

Tan Qing has become accustomed to being arrogant for thousands of years, and being so pressed by He Mingyu at this time is an important juncture for making a decision, and he feels somewhat affected.

So he poked his abdominal muscles carefully, and his slender eyelashes flickered.

Then he curled his lips and smiled superbly: "Hey, can I get up and answer the duck."

He Mingyu gently pressed Tan Qing's confused hand, and said gently: "No."

Tan Qing: "..."

Tan Qing shrugged her nose in surprise, and snorted unhappily.

Maybe it's because she is a flow singer, Tan Qing has always been a very nice voice.

Especially this kind of coquettish and unpleasant nasal sounds, sound glutinous and soft, people can't wait to squeeze it, it's best to cry.

Not only at this time.

It is even more reflected in the bed begging for mercy.

He Mingyu accidentally thought about it, his expression darkened for a moment, and when he looked at Tan Qing who was doing small movements under him, he felt a little bit more forbearing.