63

It can be said that Tan Qing slept very beautifully.

Not only did he succeed in occupying He Mingyu's bed and squeezed He Mingyu to the edge of the bed, but he still didn't get up like the last time when his **** hurts.

Tan Qing thinks this is good.

It's better than being rubbed and rubbed on the ass.

After waking up, Tan Qing rubbed her eyes, sat up from the bed, and subconsciously touched the other side of her body.

what.

Still warm.

Tan Qing jumped out of the bed barefoot and found her mobile phone from the small table.

Just opened the lock screen.

The unread messages and call history successfully filled the entire phone screen.

And he stuck the phone half to death.

Tan Qing rubbed the tip of her nose, holding the phone that felt like it was going to strike in the next second, she was at a loss for a while.

He Mingyu opened the bedroom door and walked in before his head had just woken up.

Tan Qing was naked all over, wearing only a thin light-colored vest.

There is also a small Ding Ding that looks soft and harmless.

His two bare feet stepped on the thick beige carpet and turned towards He Mingyu.

Then he said pitifully, "He Mingyu, when will you buy me a new phone?"

He Mingyu: "..."

Probably due to the fact that she doesn't spend much time outdoors, the skin on Tan Qing's body looks very white.

At this time, he was lying on his side, and the waist line was twisted out of a very nice arc.

He Mingyu turned his face away and said in a dull voice: "Go and put on your underwear first, so what does it look like to run at home like this?"

Tan Qing put down the phone in dissatisfaction, and argued for reasons: "I didn't go out of the bedroom door! Then why didn't you wear **** to me last night!"

He Mingyu: "..."

Because when he took Tan Qing out of the bathroom yesterday, this guy was very dishonest and he didn't care about it for a while.

certainly.

Later, when he fell asleep holding Tan Qing, he even more forgot about it.

He Mingyu had a rare guilty conscience, so he paused and said, "Be obedient, put on your clothes, it's time for breakfast."

Tan Qing, who was hungry, was easily attracted by the breakfast and immediately got dressed and followed He Mingyu. Before leaving the bedroom, she did not forget to bring the mobile phone on the table with her.

He Mingyu went to the kitchen to have breakfast.

Tan Qing sat cross-legged at the table and restarted the phone that had just been stuck.

Then click on the chat software.

The latest news comes from Rong Sheng.

Rong Sheng: What's the situation? Old He doesn't care about me, you don't care about me either? !

Rong Sheng: You both fell asleep and haven't gotten up until now, right? !

Rong Sheng: Damn, Tan Qing, you can help me ask Lao He, let him give him a word, are you going to kill Ran Anluo this time?

Vicious Male Raising Cubs Online On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara