31

In order to assure He Mingyu that he would be safe after entering the group, Tan Qing had been obedient and obedient from the night before going to bed until the next morning before departure.

He even took the initiative to wake up the baby in the baby room.

Very kindly told him a fairy tale about a fairy that is not **** at all.

It is no doubt a good parent.

After Tan Qing finished telling the story, she yawned, and asked the bed with a tearful chat: "Baby, do you think I am the best dad in the world?"

The little boy cried pitifully, and cried as he wiped the teardrops: "Uuuuuuuu, rake, burp, rake..."

Sitting at the end of the bed, He Mingyu couldn't bear it. He stretched out his hand to cover the little quilt for him, and coaxed in a low voice, "Goodbye, let's ignore your dad and sleep, okay?"

Tan Jiji, who had struggled to survive under Tan Qing's stocking policy, was a good child who was obedient and sensible, so he only secretly looked at his little dad with condemning eyes for a while, and fell asleep very well again.

A good night's sleep.

Outside the window is a nice sunny day.

Tan Qing carried her small suitcase to the living room with sleepy eyes, when she ran into He Mingyu, who had already washed up and ran back from outside in the morning.

Tan Qing looked at He Mingyu while rubbing her eyes, shrugging her nose incomprehensibly.

The plan for a day lies in the morning.

Early in the morning, it is obvious that you can be obscene, and I just want to go for a run.

He Mingyu calmly accepted Tan Qing's gaze projected on him, and asked, "Have you ever been on Weibo?"

Tan Qing shook her head and said sadly: "No, the phone ran out of power when playing last night, and I lost all my beans. It's miserable."

He Mingyu: "..."

He Mingyu was silent for a moment, took out his mobile phone, clicked on Weibo, and placed it in front of Tan Qing.

The top in the hottest first position has long been replaced with new content.

It was no longer Ran Anluo who was bravely saving people despite his own safety last night, but replaced with a more meaningful title.

Ran Anluo save people? Is it hype or conspiracy.

After the hot search point entered, there was a video that was more than twenty minutes long.

Tan Qing stretched out his hand and clicked in, and then finished reading it, and chuckled in a foolish tone: "Wow, if you have committed something and don't collect this kind of evidence, is Ran Anluo mentally retarded?"

He Mingyu gave Tan Qing a calm look.

The look does not seem to be fake, it seems that I have never watched this video before.

So, it shouldn't be Tan Qing who sent this video to him.

He Mingyu put the phone on the table and helped Tan Qing tidy up the messy clothes: "If this car accident is really self-directed and acted, Ran Anluo might be involved in attempted murder."

Tan Qing didn't actually have a big idea about human life, so he thought about it and said, "Then he will be arrested and go to jail?"

He Mingyu has become completely accustomed to Tan Qing's jumping thinking: "Before there is evidence, at best, he will only cooperate with the investigation."