Episode 1 |Mere Silence

----------۝----------
THIRD PERSON'S POV
----------۝----------

A dazzling sun was up across the sky reflecting the orange shaded slanting rays of light, brightening up the whole park

The luscious green grass, covered with dew drops along with the tall trees planted side by side all around the park, made the temperature comparatively drop cooler.

Kids holding their colored balloons were running across the park, giggling and laughing amongst themselves.

The adults were seen buying their children roasted corn and sweet potatoes.

Sitting at the old wooden bench, she was witnessing it all with her eyes barely showcasing any response to the scenic view.

In contrast to the noisy park filled with chortles of prosperity, she was completely silent, inside out.

Dead silent.

Even more serene than a night ocean as not even a single wave of emotion ever touched the shore of her heart.

Her eyes aimlessly stared at a single spot as even all those alluring sceneries around her couldn't tempt her heart anymore.

A few mischievous kids passed by her, looking at her intently but not getting any attention by her side, they ran away to the other side of the park.

Her eyes which were earlier blankly staring at nowhere, fell on something bright which caught her attention.

The old couple had a fire drum placed near them. Sitting on the bench they placed their hands above the fire to warm themselves up.

Her eyes mirrored the blue and yellow fire flames. As if her unaltered gaze captured them inside.

A wave of emotion finally stirred up her body as she stood up on her feet, finally taking her steps in its direction, as if enchanted by an alluring spell.

"Y/n?"

Lisa called her from the back, approaching her with the two cups of ice-cream in her both hands.