Episode 33 |Reunion

----------۝----------
JIMIN'S POV
----------۝----------

"Are you crazy?!"

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH HIM?!!!

"Yoongi is my last option Jimin.... You know I can't get y/n on my own. She'd never agree to come along."

"And you also know that he can easily betray us midway, anytime he finds more benefit in backstabbing us. He's a leech Jungkook!", I yelled.

"I know!", he yelled back.

"But can you tell me any other way to do this? Any other method?"

I sighed. He's right. We can't do it alone.

"Your silence says it all.", he scoffed getting up from the couch.

"Hey where are you going?!"

He rolled his eyes.

"I can't sit still and wait for everything to crumble down. Can I? I'll have to do something."

I sharply inhaled.

It's impossible to convince him otherwise once he makes his mind over something.

"Fine!"

He turned towards me, eyes narrowing.

"You want to get her right? Let's first contact that Kim Seok Jin. And if nothing works with him then we'll talk to yoongi."

"Are you sure that he'll be of any help?", he suspected.

"He's crazy. Crazy people can be the most powerful because they're unknown to the word 'fear'. Besides his track record already explains for itself."

He hummed and I was finally relieved.

"Alright. Let's meet Jin again."

_

----------۝----------
TAEHYUNG'S POV
----------۝----------

"Bringing back the emotions means bringing back the memories Mr Kim. Are you sure you want her to remember everything again?"

I sighed. It was harder than I imagined.

There's two ways in front of me. Either let her stay the way she is and mould her into the puppet I earlier desired of.

Tempting but boring.

The latter means, letting her heal and bringing back all those memories that she's been hiding from. Something, after which she'd probably hate me.

Definitely hate me.

But that way if I once manage to get her forgiveness and compliance, I wouldn't have to live with an emotionless puppet.

I'd get her to love me.

Something far more appealing than I'd like to admit.

So the decision has been made.