Episode 7 |She Owes

----------۝----------
TAEHYUNG'S POV
----------۝----------

A sly smirk appeared on my face as her house came in my sight.

The one who's been torturing my brain with that one single memory.

There is nothing that can bring me at peace for now, besides her cries and pleads. Or at least her death.

Getting out of the car, I saw a crowd of people outside her house.

Narrowing my eyes, I looked at the group of people with uncertainty.

Gesturing my men to stay behind, I walked a little closer to the front door.

"She murdered her own friend?!", a big mouthed old hag dramatically shouted.

"That is what the police says. Poor girl died in her young.", a woman in her forties exclaimed.

"I've seen the girl. She looks innocent to me.", another lady said yet all the other women argued back.

"She was not that innocent. I even once saw her coming back home with a young boy. Maybe it was her boyfriend.", the old woman said, making me frown.

"Even I used to wonder how two young girls survive with all the expenses. Must be her boyfriend paying for everything.", the middle aged woman scoffed.

Not wanting to listen to their nonsense anymore, I gestured my gaurds to throw them out of the way.

Coming inside the house, I looked around only to find some police officers examining the place.

"Sir!", they exclaimed with fear and immediately turned towards me, leaving all their work aside.

This is how Kim Taehyung has always been treated.

Will always be treated.

Yet that ordinary waitress dared to....

"Where is the girl who used to live here?", I turned to him and he gulped looking around anxiously.

"She murdered her friend and now is on a runaway. There's been people coming since the morning telling that she owes them. Does she perhaps also owe you, sir?"

I gritted my teeth, closing my eyes to control the brimming ferocity before opening them back.

"She owes me."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

----------۝----------
THIRD PERSON'S POV
----------۝----------