Episode 10 |For Her

(FLASHBACK)

----------۝----------
THIRD PERSON'S POV
----------۝----------

"Why are you late?", Eunwoo asked y/n and she nervously scratched the back of her neck.

"I went to see grandma.", she pursed her lips in embarrassment before immediately moving to the counter.

"Nayeon must've asked for me. Was she upset?", she hesitantly asked to which eunwoo smiled shaking his head.

"I covered it up for you."

She could only smile wider.

He was such an angel.

His handsome appearance makes him everyone's favorite but his kind nature only adds to that. He was a dreamy guy for her. Straight out of a fairy tale.

He was not rich, he was not powerful, but he was indeed all she ever wanted. He was courteous, caring, nice, kind and most of all extremely respectful. He was living on his own hardly making it up, yet so much generous.

Although very educated but he had to do these small jobs not being able to find any suitable job of his caliper.

There was not even one single time that he saw y/n in problem and didn't help her. Even if that meant putting himself in a difficult situation.

"Eunwoo...."

He turns towards her.

"Stop doing me so much favours. There's no way I can ever even it up for us.", she humbly requested.

He shook his head with no second thoughts.

"We're friends y/n and this is what friends are suppose to be like. So do not mention the 'favor' thing ever again y/n. It literally breaks my heart.", he playfully pouted making her laugh.

"Has anybody ever told you, how beautiful you look when you smile?", his sudden comment made her furiously blush.

"Just keep smiling that way and I can watch you the entire day without even blinking my eyes."

She tried to laugh it off again but she also knew how dangerous this guy is for her poor heart.

(FOUR HOURS LATER)

----------۝----------
Y/N'S POV
----------۝----------

After completing all the work, eunwoo was the first to leave for his house as he had some important mails to send for job hunting to various companies.