Episode 17 |Found Her

----------۝----------
THIRD PERSON'S POV
----------۝----------

"You think I can't murder? You think I can't slit a throat? Now let me show you, how you turn the prettiest living being into the scariest smelly corpse."

He dragged her farther towards the lady while looking around for anyone's presence. The parking area was absolutely empty with no presence of any living being anywhere in sight.

The lady, oblivious to the danger lurking behind, opened the door of her car before shoving the heavy shopping bags at the back seat.

Leaving y/n's hand, he cautiously tiptoed to the lady, before pulling her by a hold over her mouth.

Her cries were muffled and struggles overpowered by his firm hold.

Y/n was standing still, looking at him with some unreadable emotions. With the passing seconds, her eyes reflecting the assault in front of her, wavered in profound emotions.

With the power of a beast, he lifted the lady's body before dragging her to his own car.

Opening the back of the car, he took out a rope placed in his black briefcase.

The woman was wailed with tears pouring down her face wet. She was shaking her head in a silent plead, quivering with fear yet he tied her hand before bounding a plain white cloth around her mouth, making her completely inaudable.

"Now....", he took out a knife from the brief and the lady's eyes widened in horror. Her struggles increasing against his frim grip on her arm.

"Now I need to finish this off and put you back in the back of your car pretty lady.", he smirked looking down at the woman who was frantically shaking her head, eyes spilling more tears.

Y/n was still standing at a distance with her eyes fixed on the sobbing lady.

Turning his head back, he glanced at her shocked state, smirking in a prideful victory of proving a point.

The lady finding it as a chance tried to make a run for it, only to be held by her arm, being thrown back over the car.

Her head hit the back glass, making blood rees out of the now open wound.

He stepped towards her and bent at her level. Grabbing the back of her neck, he pushed the knife towards her throat.

His eyes fell on the wound on her forehead and an expression of dissatisfaction and annoyance appeared on his face.

"God. You are so ugly now. I'm sure you would be one of the ugliest victims."

Her eyes pleaded for mercy yet all he had in his mind was to prove his ferocity and make y/n fear him. But can you make someone fear. The one who doesn't even fear death?