Episode 31 |Why Me

----------۝----------
THIRD PERSON'S POV
----------۝----------

Pulling her by her arm, he dragged her along with him towards the balcony of the large room.

She stumbled but he kept his steps quick and calculated.

Sliding the glass door open, he pushed her towards the railing making her back hit the metal.

"YOU DON'T WANT THE MILLIONS HUH?!!!", he shouted trapping her between his arms.

The cold breeze was not enough to calm his boiling anger.

But she might was.

"You came from a dingy slum and now living in this big ass mansion!!!", he hit the railing.

"You were nothing nothing! Thriving for pennies! Wandering around for the basic needs of life and still failing to make the ends meet!!!"

His nails digged into the flesh of her arm. The internal demons urging him to throw her off the height.

She was making him insane.

"AND NOW WHEN I LIFTED YOU UP FROM YOUR MUDDY AND DUSTY GROUND AND TRIED TO MAKE YOU THE QUEEN OF MY WORLD THEN......."

"I'm the queen of your world?.....", she whispered to him as if asking a question.

The rage.

The murderous desires.

The fiery anger.

Everything melted away.

With those few words she made him calm as a winter morning.

"Don't try fcking distract me...."

"You look red."

He had turned crimson.

He knew it.

Her fingers approached his red cheeks, small fingers pointing at the blood rushing to his cheeks which only made them redder, before she finally retreated back, just blankly staring at him.

He wanted to shout further. He wanted to say more. But his tongue seemed somewhat tied. As if caught red handed.

He just realized the words that came out of his mouth in the heat of the moment. The words that came from his heart.

She was not his slave like he tried to claim earlier.

She was his queen.

Taking a sharp breath, he hit the railing before quickly turning around.

"Bloody shit!"

He should've controlled his tongue.

"Ahhhh!!!!", he was frustrated at himself for not even being able to be bad to her.