Episode 28 |Get Back

"Don't be afraid of the shadows,it only means there's a light nearby

"Don't be afraid of the shadows,it only means there's a light nearby."

••••●●••••

----------۝----------
TAEHYUNG'S POV
----------۝----------

Getting done with the last meeting in the mansion office, I lazily made my way towards my room.

Opening the door, I was heading towards the bathroom when my ears suddenly heard the sound of splashing water.

My eyes scrutinized and head tilted in anticipation towards the wooden door.

A chuckle left my mouth as I realized that I'm not alone in this room anymore

There's someoelse with me.

Is this how a newly married man feels? I laughed louder at the thoughts clouding my mind. There's more what a newly married man gets.....

My hand extended towards the door and turned the knob without a moment of hesitation. A wide smirk curled my lips as I entered inside the cozy space.

But to my dismay she was only standing against the wash basin with her gaze fixed at the front mirror.

How boring.

Her eyes were completely fixed on her own figure with certain unreadable expressions.

Stepping closer to her, I slowly wrapped my warm hands around her neck from the back, not chocking but just holding her delicate throat.

It felt so good. The way my hands completely wrapped around her neck. It felt like they both were made to fit one another.

My other hand slid the hair on her one shoulder aside, making enough space for me to slouch down over her shoulder.

Snaking a hand around her waist, I slowly nuzzled in the crook of her neck, leaving delicate bites over the soft flesh.

Satisfied with the blemished skin, I pulled away to see our reflections in the mirror.

Sight so tempting that made me harder every passing moment.

Getting closer to her ear, I seductively whispered.

"Did you heal enough to take daddy?"

Goosebumps crawled on her body as she heard my tempting words.

I deviously chuckled before slowly leaning in to bite her earlobe. I felt her whole body shuddering at my touch which made me laugh lightly.

No words came out of her mouth as she was still looking at the reflection in the mirror, biting her lips to muffle the sounds that she's been keeping from me for long enough.