Episode 30 |Meet You Never

"If we should ever meet again

When many years are past;

When time shall have

unbound the chains,

This tragic heart is free at last."

••••●●••••

----------۝----------
THIRD PERSON'S POV
----------۝----------

"Come out coward.", he seethed in an annoyed tone and then went to the living room couch, turning on all the lights, making everything clearer under the bright lights.

Jin was still baffled, unaware to his next actions. He knew taehyung is a twisted person with his twisted ways of dealing with people.

He once gave a glare to the knife in his hand. Would it help him against Kim Taheyung?

Leaving the knife, he pushed the door open before walking towards the living room.

His head turned up only to see a number of gaurds holding guns, which were pointed in his direction.

He gazed at taehyung who was comfortably sitting on the couch in his night suit.

He cursed under his breath before sitting in front of taehyung

"What brings you here Kim seokjin?", taehyung asked in his stern voice looking at jin.

Jin seated completely quiet which made taehyung scoff.

"I am surprised that you thought you could sneak into my mansion without me knowing. Didn't thought of you to be so stupid. Even when we are from the same family. Do you still not realize the consequences?", he questioned and this time in a colder tone.