Episode 21 |Heal First

----------۝----------
THIRD PERSON'S POV
----------۝----------

Just as the doctor came out he was met with an extremely intimidating Taehyung.

"How's she?"

"She lost a lot of blood and....."

Taehyung held him by his throat and threw him at the wall.

All the people around in the hospital gasped, stumbling away from the scene.

Lifting him up, still holding his throat, Taehyung strangled him hard.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN SHE LOST BLOOD!!!"

His loud voice sent shivers to everyone witnessing his craziness.

"She's f........ f-fine.", The doctor tried to speak to save himself from the monster.

Taehyung left his throat and he instantly fell on the marble floor.

"S-She is j-just", he coughed hardly getting words out of his throat. "w-weak."

Taehyung turned away holding his hair in frustration.

The doctor finally got up from the ground with his body still trembling with fear.

"She is very pale and has very low blood level. And that is why loosing anymore blood can take be fata..... b-bad for her health.", he tried to use his words safely.

Taehyung now turned back at him making him gulp.

"She've.... she've tried it before?", the doctor asked in hesitation.

"What?", taehyung tilted his head at him which made him even more intimidated.

"Self harm. I've seen marks on her wrist and neck too. Which suggests that she did it before.", the doctor fearfully explained.

Taehyung's eyes narrowed and an expression of utter shock spread wide on his face.

She self harmed?

"According to my observation, she is suffering from PSTD.",the doctor added.

"PSTD?"

"Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder. It can be caused due to trauma and can cause suicidal thoughts to build. It should be clinically treated or the patient turns not only a threat to themselves but to other's around.", doctor explained.

He couldn't build up any words inside his mouth. He didn't know what to say.

"She's conscious?", he lowly asked.