Episode 2 |For The Worst

----------۝----------
THIRD PERSON'S POV
----------۝----------

Descending the stairs in her ankle lengthed white gown, she was ready to leave the house when her eyes fell on the kitchen counter.

The breakfast was already placed as promised, with a hand written note aside.

Standing there for a moment, she contemplated before reaching the threatening note placed next to her breakfast.

____________

If you skipped your breakfast,
I'll skip my dinner.
____________

Closing the note, she passed a look to the freshly baked pancakes, before taking her seat.

She knew more than better, Lisa never went against her words.

Finishing her breakfast, she stood up from her place before finally leaving.

.......

The cafeteria was filled with people. Seemingly it was one of their best selling days.

When the door to the entrance once again opened it grabbed everyone's attention, as she walked inside.

There were whispers amongst the employees as they saw her stalking towards the changing room.

She dressed into her work attire and then reached the counter to take the orders.

"Y/n."

As she turned around, she saw Eunwoo standing tall next to her with an apologetic look on his face.

"How are you? I was worried as you skipped your work for more than a week. I......

I heard about your grandma."

She just stood there, staring at him blankly while he hesitated more finding her completely different from her usual self.

"I'm truly sorry for your loss. I know she was your only family.", he completed with an apologetic expression yet her silence made him more anxious than sad.

"Y/n, you're okay right?", he asked in concern, looking at her face which held no string of emotion. Her pale complexion and visible eye bags are getting him badly worried.

Without saying anything, she took the order from the counter and started walking towards the tables.

Eunwoo looked at her back with clear concern.