Episode 23 |Why

----------۝----------
THIRD PERSON'S POV
----------۝----------

Slow breathing sounds and a few muffled winces were the only audible sounds due to the pin drop silence of the secluded neighborhood

His gaze moved to the left at the woman, frantically shaking her head with her tear filled eyes pleading for her life.

Handkerchiefs shoved inside her mouth, prevented any screams to reach out. Her hands were tied at the back and feet taped together.

Her long black hair covered her face like a curtain. The sweat on her face mixed with her tears made her look extremely ugly and the man in front of her hates ugly.

He crouched down in front of her and extended his hand to remove her hair from her face yet halted scrunching up his nose in disgust.

"I need to kill you but you're too disgusting to be killed.", he was disappointed in her.

Jin was going insane each and every passing second after y/n left that place. He knew she is with taehyung and he knows that taehyung is not someone easy to deal with.

Putting himself in problems, ruining his public image or feeding his targets, that was all not his style. Yet for some unknown reasons, he did it all for y/n.

He thought there's no need to worry about her. He thought that he should get back to his life and keep doing the work he enjoys the most.

After thinking for long, he finally decided to look for the most beautiful victim he could ever find. He found this beautiful lady at a mall and started following her. She was not beautiful enough in his eyes. Not anywhere near y/n at least.

But killing her would definitely bring him back to his track.

He took out the knife and she shook her head with utmost struggle.

"You're ugly! Stop making those faces!!!", he shouted at top of his lungs. Again not his style.

He likes to treat his victims delicately. Stabbing them with delicacy. Yet it changed when she entered his life.