Episode 19 |Danger On The Doorstep

(THE NEXT DAY)

----------۝----------
THIRD PERSON'S POV
----------۝----------

Sitting at the breakfast table, he impatiently waited for her arrival, eyes fixed on the single wooden door upstairs.

It's been his routine since the last few weeks. Doing breakfasts, lunch and dinners together. Walking side by side to her in his garden.

Watching her stalling and just existing.

He've never lived with anyone before.

And now he does even remember how his life used to be without her.

It looked so prefect that he doesn't ever want to go back how things were.

He couldn't fathom how he even survived in this lonely house all alone.

She finally appeared out of her room and he keenly watched her walking downstairs.

Her sudden change of behavior made him happier than he'd like to admit. Her voice was a melody to his ears and he wished he could hear her often.

Standing near the chair, her eyes fell on him. He passed her a smile and gestured her to sit. And she did.

There was no limit to his thankfulness as she was not trying anything wrong since after he requested her not to.

Silence consumed as they both silently ate their meals.

He couldn't help but take glances of her now healthy looking face.

Oh how bad he wanted to pinch those chubby cheeks!

"Why do you kill people?"

Her sudden question left him startled. It always shocks him whenever she speaks to him.

"I want to.", he briefly answered and everything went quiet again.

"Why do you try to kill yourself?", he asked back and it sounded like he was mimicking her.

"I want to."

Her answer was as brief as his.

There were more questions building up inside his mind now.