Episode 18 |Promise Me

----------۝----------
JUNGKOOK'S POV
----------۝----------

Driving to nearest mall we decided to start looking for her.

Parking the car at the nearest cafe, we walked to the mall.

Just then a scream of a loud echoed near the basement parking area, making us both snap our heads towards the source of voice.

We saw as a woman crazily drove out of the parking area. Our eyes fell inside the black car at her. She looked disheveled with a blooded wound on her forehead.

Confusion visible on our faces, as we saw her driving away.

"Told you about the murder cases.", Jimin passed me a 'told-ya' look, making me scoff.

Just as we were about to move around, a car stopped right at our back.

"Fucking idiots!!!"

As I heard the car driver curse, my blood boiled in anger.

We turned around, ready to throw hands yet stopped as our eyes fell on the girl sitting right next to the tall man.

Our eyes widened.

The guy gave us a glare and instantly turned the car to the left.

I couldn't believe my eyes.

They were probably betraying me.

"It's y/n.", the words that left jimin's mouth, made me turn at him and he immediately nodded.

"Finally..... We found her."

Turning around, I instantly took a picture of the car's number plate, before silently watching as it retreated away.

"Send this to our men and get the details about the car owner. Only a little more time till we finally get her."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

----------۝----------
TAEHYUNG'S POV
----------۝----------

Leaning my back at the chair after the long busy day, I closed my eyes to relax my stiff muscles.

Guess I need to get a massage.

I inhaled, shifting on my place.

'What if she gives me a massage?'

I imagined myself getting a massage from her and a creepy smile crept up on my face, imagining her hands running all over my body.

Not before I flip her, and put my hands all over her body.....