Episode 26 |A Glimpse To Past

"We are all like the bright moon,

we still have our darker sides."

••••●●••••

----------۝----------
JUNGKOOK'S POV
----------۝----------

"The second round is all yours."

We both shared a hysterical laugh before our attentions diverted at the slightly opened door.

A shadow lurking outside made us frown followed by suddenly quick footsteps, that brought us to our feet.

"Did she come?", jimin asked and it instantly clicked me.

"She heard us.", I rasped out and quickly moved to the door.

Looking outside I saw nothing but an empty hallway before I immediately turned back towards Jimin.

"Call the security right now!", I harshly breathed.

"Make sure she doesn't leave this building."

.......

----------۝----------
THIRD PERSON'S POV
----------۝----------

Y/n panted, making an abrupt run through the hallways with streams of tears continuously running down her eyes.

She clicked for the elevator button in a rush but it showed an error making her immediately move to the next one. She pressed it's button multiple times yet it still refused to open making her realize it might need the official office key to open.

Loud footsteps echoed behind her, startling her even more.

Without wasting a moment, she turned towards the emergency stairs and started climbing down the stairs.

The tears were blurring her sight yet she harshly wiped them off stumbling through the last few stairs.

'Ahh!!!'

A cry left her mouth as her right foot got twisted making her fall down on the ground.

Rushed heels echoed in the silence of the staircase indicating someone's approaching steps. She instantly put a hand over her mouth, burying her sobs, still holding her wounded foot with the other hand.

Through her pain, she limped through the last few stairs finally getting out of the exit towards the main entrance to the building.

She was a few steps away from the exit when a loud announcement echoed, getting attention of all workers.