Episode 4 |What Is She

----------۝----------
THIRD PERSON'S POV
----------۝----------

Thick crimson dripped drop by drop at the white marble floor building a pool of blood at the rather shining surface beneath.

The pale cold middle aged man in his blue formals laid still at the mahogany office desk with hands lifelessly hanging down the table.

The man hovering above keenly observed the scenic view with a satisfied grin.

Carrying all the possible heavy and highly equipped weapons to torture and murder his victims, the apparently perfect man lacked only one thing, mercy.

The large sharp knife in his hands continuously worked on the abdomen of the dead man beneath, with psychotic laughs of recreation leaving his lips.

Giving a last stab, he pulled back the knife before throwing it aside.

Wiping his bloody glove covered hands over the crisp white shirt of the man beneath, he finally climbed down the desk.

Grabbing the heavy man by his arm, he pulled him on his office chair before perfecting a good pose.

Blood kept spilling out of the huge number of holes stabbed in the man, dripping the chair equally crimson now.

Throwing the bloody gloves inside the extra pair of plastic sealed bags, he took out a white handkerchief from the brief before wiping the blood splashed over his face.

Taking out his camera from the special brief, he looked at the man through the lens.

"Smile."

A silly chuckle followed as he shook his head.

"My bad. You can't."

With a single click he captured his masterpiece, pulling away to look at the captured picture in satisfaction.

His eyes fell on the mirror on the side wall, and a prideful smirk turned his lips.

"Bet you wish you were photogenic like me."

Holding his briefcase, he glanced back for the last time.

"It was nice meeting you Mr. Kang."

Cautiously making his way out of the office, he looked around for anyone's presence and to his luck the entire building was as vacant as the time he entered it.

Fixing his tie, he gracefully paced towards the exit of the building.

Just when about to pass by the gate, his eyes fell on the gate keeper, snorting in a deep slumber.

He scrunched his nose.

"You're lucky I'm tired. Your lazy ass is for the next time I guess."